Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Pvb6V.gif

This still makes me laugh like it was the first time ever seeing it

Mourinho nod still makes me laugh if done right. Glad we didn't overdo it though :whew:

I was just going through my gif bookmark folder and randomly found this...don't know where I find this shyt or why I felt the need to save it :dwillhuh:

Dvvy0Yu.png

Something about it is haunting :dwillhuh:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Pvb6V.gif

Mourinho nod still makes me laugh if done right. Glad we didn't overdo it though :whew:

I was just going through my gif bookmark folder and randomly found this...don't know where I find this shyt or why I felt the need to save it :dwillhuh:

Dvvy0Yu.png

:dead: breh standing up and shouting MCDONALDS has me cracking up

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
yeah what the fukk type baby is that makin those faces?

ion trust it :rudy:
He studied the wu tang, no RZA. :damn:

its real to me damnit :bryan:

Pvb6V.gif

Dvvy0Yu.png

is breh getting shot? :dwillhuh:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
Man once they figure out how to force commercials/ads onto your devices I'm done with electronics. Imagine you having one of those google glasses while you are driving try to plot your way out of an enchanted forest and all of a sudden a commercial advertising trojan condoms pops on and the only way to get out of it is to yell trojan man at the top of your lungs :upsetfavre:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
NEYMAR DA GAWD!!!

Am I right? @penfield @frush11

Am I right?

:umad:

I'm not mad, and haven't been proven wrong. He had good moments, but overall, his game wasn't that impressive. His pace is average, got shoved off the ball many a times, and other than that move against Mexico, he got deal with pretty well on one on one situations.

What he showed me, is that in well oil team, he could be a good contributor, but other than the set pieces, I didn't see anything, that made think. He's going to be any other than just a good player, if all goes well. His ceiling isn't very high to me.

Last edited by a moderator:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know why it took me so long, but I finally got around to listening to, 'Mala in Cub' album. What a sublime album, maybe it was me not paying much attention. But the Underground has stepped it's game up, and are starting to get back to the vibes. I've heard some really good and interesting new music, this past month.

Some highlights of the album

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeRucVnGPHU[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vBSq09pzd64[/ame]

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-FMYUbGKCQ[/ame]

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yesterday was the last day of freedom. Was off all last week, now gotta go back on Tuesday. shyt was beautiful, waking up knowing you have not damn to do, beautiful feeling.

But thankful, for the J.O.B.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Fred impresses me.
He was good at Lyon a few years ago (2008 I think) then Lyon signed Baros and then Benzema came to the light with an incredible first year as a starter (30 goals overall) and he was put to the bench and finally went to Flu.

It's crazy that he is Brazil's starting 9 while he should logically be past his prime.
Props to him.

His best goal with Lyon
[ame=http://youtu.be/TmEWEr4EdN4]Lyon - Lorient : But de Fred - YouTube[/ame]

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
neymar impressed me, i guess thats what happens when your on the reincar diet of skinniness, that gazelle agilty.

neymar>>>messi :wow: