Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Spain got that work :dead:

Nadal and the football team need to get on that Iberian diet :mjpls:

Alberto_Contador_1889340c.jpg

Breh, this nikka is on the prowl again. He's got Spanish scientists working sweatshop hours like "HOW MUCH MORE CAN HE TAKE?!?!?!?" :damn:

It's a fukking drought.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
What are some potential final matches you'd like to see next year? I wouldn't mind Brazil- Italy.

I wouldn't mind USA vs Spain or Italy or Brazil or England or Argentina or Uruguay or Uzbekistan or Germany or France or Australia or Zimbabwe

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
yall sleeping on colombia ... they're going to make up for their 1994 year when they were pretty much in the same position as they are now but flopped terribly

Colombia is the biggest choker next to us (Chile) when it comes to south american football. Don't count on them, they will disappoint you.

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The 2005 Confederations was a good tournament as well, the Brazil and Argentina sides were very good and Brazil's dismantling of Argentina with Kaka,Adriano,Dinho and Robinho was Brazil at their best. Euro 2008 was good for drama, definitely a good tournament after 04, the Turks and their comebacks plus the early form of the Dutch and Russia under Hiddink outlasting the Dutch.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Lalas literally is the worst analyst on TV for any sport I watch... NFL, NBA, MLB, college FB, college bb, hockey, golf, tennis, Olympics, whatever, this dude is terrible
if you havent heard Marcelo Balboa, your opinion does not count. :leostare:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
it got saddlebagged with the O RLY meme, which meant certain death at some point

it is surreal :ehh:
It can fit with anything tho, thats why it is sad it got stuck with a flash in the pan meme.

Look at the baby's face too. Its intense :whoo: