Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

BOBN

Pro
Daps
Every team went there legit thinking they could walk away with it by playing positive soccerball. Also a solid number of quality players playing up to par.

Compare that to next year where majority of the teams are going to be parking the bus in hope of sneaking some results.
Problem is like half the teams will be European which will clog up the tournament since the average Euro side is a miserable little spoiling shyt-truck.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:whoa:

I think that the Spain dismantling of Italy was one of the best team performances of the past 5 years.

It's weird how, at least for me, Spain has become this endearing force. You begin to recognize things. I've hated them when they're at their peak. fukking hated them. But when their truly great players are in a visible decline, you reflect back and realize you saw some of the best fukking football ever played. A level not even thought of.

You see beyond all their bullshyt and give them their props.

fukks sake, Spain da gawds. Drink it in m8s :bow:

I kinda felt the same way, but i'm happy they got their buildings crushed, so all these people can just shut up, and stop acting like Spain and Barca invented slick passing football

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay

I think that the Spain dismantling of Italy was one of the best team performances of the past 5 years.

It's weird how, at least for me, Spain has become this endearing force. You begin to recognize things. I've hated them when they're at their peak. fukking hated them. But when their truly great players are in a visible decline, you reflect back and realize you saw some of the best fukking football ever played. A level not even thought of.

I agree. with that said, its great to see them dethroned. its one thing to recognize their greatness and another to actually like/accept their dominance

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
this is all the result of the bayern munich champions match where bayern exposed barca.

spain was getting exposed this whole tournament and brasil was the icing on the cake. spain is no longer the greatest threat which is great news for this world cup 2014 in my opinion. can't wait for it!!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

Tbf they deserve a lot of credit for the football they've played, and how consistent they've have been but it was getting tiresome. When they were over-cautious and just stifled the life out of games it was boring as fack.

Xerces

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I didn't get tot finish watching the other half of the match. Did it still end up being 3-0 Brazil?

If so good plan by Brazil they kept up a very good tempo and was not letting Spain breathe at all.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
http://images.*****.org/sp/src/1372632131048.gif

:bow:

I'd be happy with a final four of Brazil, Spain, Germany and Italy.

I'll put Argentina ahead of Italy, if they can sort out their defense. I can see them making a strong run.

Medio

All Star
Daps
Reppin
New York
yall sleeping on colombia ... they're going to make up for their 1994 year when they were pretty much in the same position as they are now but flopped terribly