Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Really wish Oscar had a unique name like bacteria. Sick and tired of having to wade through Oscar nominations, Oscar Pistorious news and Oscar Wilde quotes on twitter just to see what people are saying :damn:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah, it was a good tourney, every team for most part, came out of it for the better,

thernbroom

Superstar
Daps
Really wish Oscar had a unique name like bacteria. Sick and tired of having to wade through Oscar nominations, Oscar Pistorious news and Oscar Wilde quotes on twitter just to see what people are saying :damn:

:heh: kind of reminds me when the nikka game was popping

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BOC909pCQAENqbH.png

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
Every team went there legit thinking they could walk away with it by playing positive soccerball. Also a solid number of quality players playing up to par.

Compare that to next year where majority of the teams are going to be parking the bus in hope of sneaking some results.

even tahiti didnt park the bus

looking forward to those greece type defense next years those 0-0 draws

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm looking forward to next year, oh shyt football is baccccccccccccccccccck:win:

Next year WC is setting up to be the best since 02. Good verging on great Young Brasil squad, Argentina getting their shyt together, Belgium on the come up, Germany looking good, Italy looking good, Colombia finally getting they shyt together(hopefully), Spain gonna re-up, and come back hungry.

And we gonna get some surprises, ooh wee, can't wait, brehs:to:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Best tourney in over a decade imho.

:whoa:

I think that the Spain dismantling of Italy was one of the best team performances of the past 5 years.

It's weird how, at least for me, Spain has become this endearing force. You begin to recognize things. I've hated them when they're at their peak. fukking hated them. But when their truly great players are in a visible decline, you reflect back and realize you saw some of the best fukking football ever played. A level not even thought of.

You see beyond all their bullshyt and give them their props.

fukks sake, Spain da gawds. Drink it in m8s :bow:

jaydolf spitler

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Florida
as the official foreign liaison, i'll talk to my people about getting you on the list :mjpls:

you not jamaican right? :mjpls: cause we filled that quota of 1 with @Don Rhymus

:umad: go cry on raul's shoulder :pacspit:

Yea I'm so mad that a team that I said had a good shot at winning the 2014 world cup at the start of this tournament beat Spain.

Last edited by a moderator: