Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

AlphaOne

OFT XI E Squad
Daps
Reppin
SOHH Icey / XO
Well it's to be expected they would come out ready in their home and want the trophy more.

Too bad their heads will be bigger than ever and will get bounced out by a Colombia next year.

Jax

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#Targset,#Heatgang,#Byrdgang
:skip:
BOC37ZLCQAAVOiD.jpg:large

This is AWESOME! :skip::russ:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Had a good time today brehs , good banter, thoroughly enjoyed watching this game with your.:obama:

And congrats to Brasil, your proved me wrong, great performance all tournament. Hope your play even better next year.

:cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers::cheers:

Oh yeah, Neymar is a just a bootlegged version of the Great Rivaldo:jawalrus:

H.J.Duck

Superstar
Daps
R.I.P. Tiki Taka?

I hope so....

I've already seen ppl say this, but Spain didnt win Confederations Cup in 2009 either...

so basically it's too early to say that..

to me they're still the biggest favorites (with Germany & possibly now Brazil) to win the 2014 World Cup...

QuintessentialBM

GoldenAgeGamer82 - PSN ID
Daps
Reppin
Gamers Paradise
The younger crop are all more positive players. Javi, Munain, Isco, Thiago all like to get the ball up the field quicker.

The tiki taka mentality is still there even though it's less prevalent because younger, faster players that can move the ball up the pitch. They will slow it down when.....

1)Whenever a manager tells them to do so to preserve a result.

2)When they begin to get older(25+).

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Best tourney in over a decade imho.

Every team went there legit thinking they could walk away with it by playing positive soccerball. Also a solid number of quality players playing up to par.

Compare that to next year where majority of the teams are going to be parking the bus in hope of sneaking some results.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Best tourney in over a decade imho.

I'm just overjoyed we don't have to hear anymore dreadful platitudes about Spanish dominance. That atmosphere tonight was definitely the best at any tourament in recent memory. Starting from that national anthem :wow: