Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Most American(Whites) Soccer fans, are just stuck up nerds for most part.

I'd be interested to see how a black american soccer crowd would be. What the culture would be like.

We know the white lads just take bits and pieces from everywhere(but mostly british style).

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'd be interested to see how a black american soccer crowd would be. What the culture would be like.

We know the white lads just take bits and pieces from everywhere(but mostly british style).

Honestly in this day I really don't know, most Black sports fans are glory hunters.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
We (Red Bulls) have a black guy that takes on capo duty occasionally, if that counts.

EQ.

Mansur Brown - "Heiwa"
Daps
Reppin
Sunhymns
Honestly....
These days, I don't believe anyone trolls just to troll because good trolling always exposes people.

Exactly. The idea was to undermine all the hard work and knowledge exposed in the "quick gems for dealing with women" thread

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/10146-quick-lil-gems-dealing-women-thread-13.html#.T9y1isXhcnU

The women of lipstick alley obviously read the thread and its truth in order to shut down such a movement they send a spy to inflitrate the coli. The spy was tasked with the duty of destabilizing the movement by appearing to move her gluteals in rhythmic motion and as the video shows they sent an expert :noah:

The amount of proposals, dikk pics and misquoted poetry flooding her inbox is enough ammunition to end a few e-careers.....if only till they get a new alias. :huh:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I can't really speak for Black folks outside of my area, but from this area, we only show for big events

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
lol @ this tom and jerry'ing between two forums. coli/sohh are some frauds , talk shyt on the internet but "irl" they dont really back it up

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I can't really speak for Black folks outside of my area, but from this area, we only show for big events
Redskins games and big events.

DC area fans, and it pains me to say it, fukking suck outside of Redskins games.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Just a feeling, sense some goods days are about to come for The Arsenal(Wish I could say the same about my life:to:)

But i'm ahead of the pack when it comes to Arsenal, I started moaning and complaining a good 2 seasons before most. And now i'm one of the few who see what's about to come.

You lot are going for quantity over quality at this point. It's why you finish above the likes of Spurs while they burn out the same players every week.

Building a big squad that lacks top quality will keep you in a Champs League place but not much else. If Newcastle keep buying smartly they'll be in the same position in about a years time.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
You lot are going for quantity over quality at this point. It's why you finish above the likes of Spurs while they burn out the same players every week.

Building a big squad that lacks top quality will keep you in a Champs League place but not much else. If Newcastle keep buying smartly they'll be in the same position in about a years time.
It's good though. As the books improve they'll be able to make the big splash. A lot more fun than mixing star kids and shyt kids.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It's good though. As the books improve they'll be able to make the big splash. A lot more fun than mixing star kids and shyt kids.

It has its strengths tbh. We struggled for a long period because we had a very good group of about 13-14 players but then backed up by absolute rubbish and kids that never got a go.

But you're a well run club so there's no excuse not to be spending more money than you do now really. London + Champs League footy should = top, top players.