Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I've never really looked at 'simping' stuff before but bloody hell, it's no joke is it.

"where you live?:sadcam:"

SMH.

Anyway thing that shocked me about that thread apart from a woman being real etc, was that one who's hating, saying she's a troll. A woman troll?

Da fukk?:wtf:

I posted to that effect also.

Do these other birds who're hating have pics?

Link em

concise

Veteran
Daps

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
39 pages?

SMbTN.gif

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Comedy England hat, the US needs a more jokey atmosphere like that, all we've got are a bunch of white college students with unimaginative chants. I linked a video of Dutch fans walking down a Ukranian street toying with a reporter, I have a feeling that if those were American fans you wouldn't get the same. Just something different eh. Lack of banter, too much seriousness, maybe this comes from having too much hope of success, or just not enough success up to this moment :yeshrug:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
That TLR drama, don't you think maybe it's one of those people on a camwhore site, paid by a guy to do that kind of thing, so the guy can troll? We've all seen more pathetic actions on these boards, so who knows. If I'm missing anything, don't tell me, it's all really stupid and pointless anyway, and I really don't care except I'm into conspiracy theories and good trolling.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That TLR drama, don't you think maybe it's one of those people on a camwhore site, paid by a guy to do that kind of thing, so the guy can troll? We've all seen more pathetic actions on these boards, so who knows. If I'm missing anything, don't tell me, it's all really stupid and pointless anyway, and I really don't care except I'm into conspiracy theories and good trolling.

I suspect

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
so I just looked at the video. First, its only one video. Second, her ass his beautiful but its interesting that she dropped it all for us. Fair play to her, Id beat. 3rd, so she only did about 5 seconds of actual twerking. Was a bit of a let down with all the build up. Lastly, 102 pages in 14 hours?! :damn:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Makes me lose faith in humanity, that does. It's why I stick to the entirely meaningless and fabricated world of sports for my entertainment/comfort.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Comedy England hat, the US needs a more jokey atmosphere like that, all we've got are a bunch of white college students with unimaginative chants. I linked a video of Dutch fans walking down a Ukranian street toying with a reporter, I have a feeling that if those were American fans you wouldn't get the same. Just something different eh. Lack of banter, too much seriousness, maybe this comes from having too much hope of success, or just not enough success up to this moment :yeshrug:

I think it's more to do with you lot being a right shower of c*nts.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I think it's more to do with you lot being a right shower of c*nts.

I won't deny it, I tried to get involved but they were all c*nts, impossible to change that. Even for our local side there's a divide within the supporters and it's impossible to do anything about. Stuck in the fringes, I will do my bit from a keyboard :violent:

concise

Veteran
Daps
so I just looked at the video. First, its only one video. Second, her ass his beautiful but its interesting that she dropped it all for us. Fair play to her, Id beat. 3rd, so she only did about 5 seconds of actual twerking. Was a bit of a let down with all the build up. Lastly, 102 pages in 14 hours?! :damn:

There were actually 2 videos, both requoted frequently. The first was a youtube one and the other a dailymotion one.

I like to keep tabs on what's going on there in TLR, because it seems things that happen there will have an effect on the whole forum.

For example, go into the rafters subforum, and pull up that lipstick alley thread.
http://www.the-coli.com/rafters/9052-coli-being-trolled-lipstickalley.html#.T9yrIqbhdeM
That's a forum born out of gossip about Eddie George and is mostly known for gossip and secrets of athletes, entertainers, sugar daddies, etc. They also are very heavy on the gif usage there. Which is one of the reasons, like I said in that thread, that that poster came from there on a mission. The idea of using sex and/or sexuality to get something is a not at all frowned upon one there, and I think it's evident with the bantz that were had last night, and the fact that no face was shown.

http://www.the-coli.com/search.php?searchid=81569

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
There were actually 2 videos, both requoted frequently. The first was a youtube one and the other a dailymotion one.

I like to keep tabs on what's going on there in TLR, because it seems things that happen there will have an effect on the whole forum.

For example, go into the rafters subforum, and pull up that lipstick alley thread.
http://www.the-coli.com/rafters/9052-coli-being-trolled-lipstickalley.html#.T9yrIqbhdeM
That's a forum born out of gossip about Eddie George and is mostly known for gossip and secrets of athletes, entertainers, sugar daddies, etc. They also are very heavy on the gif usage there. Which is one of the reasons, like I said in that thread, that that poster came from there on a mission. The idea of using sex and/or sexuality to get something is a not at all frowned upon one there, and I think it's evident with the bantz that were had last night, and the fact that no face was shown.

http://www.the-coli.com/search.php?searchid=81569
so what do they want?

just to troll?

Im not mad tho, if she wants to keep showing videos of her bottom clapping.

also, thanks I found the second vid