Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

emoney

custom user title
Daps
So Egypt being up 2-1 and one man up, manages to lose to the Central African Republic (that country sounds made up, like the white man divided all the proper countries up, had a bit left over in the middle and were like :yeshrug: fukk it, "central african republic" it is) 3-2, 1st leg at home

now we'll see if he gets fired after the first setback. maybe this is what egypt needs, a "fukk the african cup, we're going after the world cup" attitude

nobody really knows much about CAR

even amongst Africans the country is kind of :huh: :hmm:

that country should be annexed or join a larger, stronger country with potential like DR Congo or one of the Sudan's because it's poor, in the middle of nowhere and not really known for anything.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:mjpls: at frush positive all of a sudden.

:

Just a feeling, sense some goods days are about to come for The Arsenal(Wish I could say the same about my life:to:)

But i'm ahead of the pack when it comes to Arsenal, I started moaning and complaining a good 2 seasons before most. And now i'm one of the few who see what's about to come.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill

that country should be annexed or join a larger, stronger country with potential like DR Congo or one of the Sudan's because it's poor, in the middle of nowhere and not really known for anything.

:childplease: let em be

you could easily hear a eurocentric person of north america or western europe say africa should just be annexed (read: colonized) by closer euro powers because they're poor, in the middle of nowhere, and not really know for anything.

i've known people from there and i asked them about the unoriginal name and they were confused by my question :heh:

americans live in a technically named country as well, so i guess i have no business asking

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Mad night in the pub for the game last night.

On our 2nd goal when everything was flying everywhere, i just did a full sweep of the table, smashed about 8 glasses, it wasn't even in the passion of the moment, i just thought i'd see if i could get away with it:myman:

So much carnage no one really saw, except one of my mates who decided to be a bytch and ask me to buy him a new pint:huhldup:

It's like breh, you don't know the rules to this game? When a goal goes in you better pick up your pint or it's done for.

Which is why on Welbecks goal after the initial couple of seconds of jubilation i made sure to pick up my pint as i'd just bought it. :smugdraper:

About 3 people then proceeded to grab me/jump on me in celebration and it got spilled anyway:noah:

After the game was the usual type bantz, songs etc

Though i got told off by the guy who runs the pub because i brought one of those big picnic table umbrellas inside and started dancing around with it in a comedy england hat(fukk knows where that came from)

He was rather aggressive as he approached me outside when i was putting it back, as i was like, breh, chill, it's a fukking umbrella:stopitslime:

He's generally cool though so it wasn't a problem. Plus we give the c*nt half his trade anyway, so we'll do what we want:ehh:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

So you wanna create more problems then.:sitdown: