Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Exactly. The idea was to undermine all the hard work and knowledge exposed in the "quick gems for dealing with women" thread

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/10146-quick-lil-gems-dealing-women-thread-13.html#.T9y1isXhcnU

The women of lipstick alley obviously read the thread and its truth in order to shut down such a movement they send a spy to inflitrate the coli. The spy was tasked with the duty of destabilizing the movement by appearing to move her gluteals in rhythmic motion and as the video shows they sent an expert :noah:

The amount of proposals, dikk pics and misquoted poetry flooding her inbox is enough ammunition to end a few e-careers.....if only till they get a new alias. :huh:

this is very plausible, and i actually applaud it. that thread is near gem-less and really pretentious. the thread manifestation of reincar mattafact

i sent her a pm with :obama: in it. she laughed. pretttttty sure she wants my dikk brehs. i'll keep you posted

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No chance they have arse like that in Carlisle.

Coates seeing nothing but

kesha_no_ass6.jpg

Unlucky bruv :huhldup:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
damn coates. are you really living in ass squalor?

They all look decent when bent over infront of you :yeshrug:

Plus i wouldn't want to walk down the street with a girl that has a noticeably huge arse.:upsetfavre:

We don't prize that sort of thing.:smugdraper:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'm white lads.

When i hit it from the back, i don't want to hear the slapping of flab :huhldup:

I want to hear the knocking of bones :ahh: