Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
fukk off america.

Travelling 100 miles in any direction and hearing a completely different accent :bow:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Sure mate, sure.

You see brehs on here like "damn dat boston accent be mad different yo! LOL!"

fukk off :laff:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Sure mate, sure.

You see brehs on here like "damn dat boston accent be mad different yo! LOL!"

fukk off :laff:

:jawalrus: the boston accent is really different though

i think regional accents are lesser in the US compared to the UK because it's not socially acceptable for a man to live in his mom's house until she dies like it is there. we get out and move around our barcalounger of a country

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
100 miles? You can goto less than that and here different accents in America.

In Maryland there is the DC area accent, Baltimore area accent, and Eastern Shore accent. No clue about Western Maryland as there are wolves there.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Ukraine's Andriy Shevchenko considers joining MLS*after Euro 2012 - Grant Wahl - SI.com

moving in the right direction. before we saw people moving for the $$$ and nothing else, these days if people want the $$ they'll go to the middle east/china/russia. getting players in the right state of mind to join, always important.

GDANSK, Poland -- The player who has produced the best moment of Euro 2012 is married to an American model, named his firstborn son after Michael Jordan and is an avid golfing member of the Congressional Country Club in Bethesda, Md., just outside the nation's capital.

Oh, and he would love to join an MLS team as early as next month.

I hope he wants new experiences.. better and less-backward cities.. if not.. :sadbron:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Ukraine's Andriy Shevchenko considers joining MLS*after Euro 2012 - Grant Wahl - SI.com

moving in the right direction. before we saw people moving for the $$$ and nothing else, these days if people want the $$ they'll go to the middle east/china/russia. getting players in the right state of mind to join, always important.
think his wife is from DC or has family here or something. used to see him at summertime events with the upper crust when i worked for a high end catering company

make it happen chang

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
think his wife is from DC or has family here or something. used to see him at summertime events with the upper crust when i worked for a high end catering company

make it happen chang

Chang and them are cheap as hell.

I kind of want Sheva to retire after this tournament, but if he comes to DC :ehh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:mjpls: at frush positive all of a sudden.

Giroud looks unathletic as fack.

Losing their best player in Benyoun and adding rubbish like Podolski :heh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
So Egypt being up 2-1 and one man up, manages to lose to the Central African Republic (that country sounds made up, like the white man divided all the proper countries up, had a bit left over in the middle and were like :yeshrug: fukk it, "central african republic" it is) 3-2, 1st leg at home

now we'll see if he gets fired after the first setback. maybe this is what egypt needs, a "fukk the african cup, we're going after the world cup" attitude