Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Watched it last night and that was sad as shyt. When the dad was talking about his sons murder and he called him Len by mistake :to:

Nah breh, not into baseball. Although tbh I used to lol at American football but ended up sort of watching a couple games towards the end of the season so you never know. :ld:

:sadcam: that was some real shyt. my girl works at the HS where the bias bros. went. kinda upsetting there's not more of a tribute to them, tbh. kids who go there now probably don't even know who he was, much less that he went to school there.

oh and ball season's bout to be over, time to get on that NATS bandwagon breh :win:
Dont know what mall it was, but theyre now saying that he planned the whole thing. :wtb: I know right!

Tough break for Valdivia, Palmeiras beat Gremio away from home yesterday 0-2 and there all but on their way to the Copa do Brasil finals. Winner gets a free pass to Libertadores next year as well.
lmao valdivia is a c*nt apparently. who's spotted to replace him? can't be arsed after a long day of work to read portuguese articles, too much brainpower required

and not sure who i want to lose in this match, as bibas or the goons from coritiba

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Chile couldn't get that away goal, TBH Boca defended quite comfortably at the end there.

They are screwed, pretty much. Boca got pressured and responded brilliantly.. deserved wn but only because la U were so stupid. hopefully they smash up 4-0 tho

Jmare007

pico pal q lee
Daps
Reppin
Chile
0-2 ain't impossible :manny:

Don Sampa better came up with a great gameplan for next Thursday because he kinda fukked it up today. It was obvious that Riquelme and Mouche were gonna feast against only 3 defenders.

It ain't over yet :hmm:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:sadcam: that was some real shyt. my girl works at the HS where the bias bros. went. kinda upsetting there's not more of a tribute to them, tbh. kids who go there now probably don't even know who he was, much less that he went to school there.

oh and ball season's bout to be over, time to get on that NATS bandwagon breh :win:

what? why? thats fukked up

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
what? why? thats fukked up

i THINK they have len's jersey in the main street display case. but they have others too, like some bama that played in the nfl, only dude from NHS to do that. obviously he didn't do much, i don't even know his name.

they don't need a statue or anything, but there should be a prominent memorial to him in the god damn gym. and if there is one and i've missed it after being in that gym plenty of times, it's not prominent enough.

i mean it's not even about them being basketball stars, it's more about reality. a lotta kids in that school and schools like that in this area are into some kind of fukkery, drugs, guns, crews, whatever. and you got two former student athletes, one of them tipped to be the next jordan before he passed, and that hasn't been turned into some kind of lasting memorial? i don't get it. probably some pgc public schools bureaucratic bs

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:merchant: Who hacked into my breh Frush's account?

Breh, if they can lock down Giroud and M'Vill, and keep Robin, we almost back. If Jack can come back strong, and adding M'Villa, gonna have a strong and versatile midfield. Can possibly have so many options, and even tho i'm not big on Podolski, he is a lot better than the dross we have, and actual tracks back.

Like I said if all things fall in lineup, only injuries and Wenger fukking it up, can cause things to go bad.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
midfield lacks reliable creativity. still needs to replace fabregas.

Yeah true, if Wenger tries to make them play tippy tappy, with that potential team. With those potential addition, they should be playing like 98-05 teams.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
i THINK they have len's jersey in the main street display case. but they have others too, like some bama that played in the nfl, only dude from NHS to do that. obviously he didn't do much, i don't even know his name.

they don't need a statue or anything, but there should be a prominent memorial to him in the god damn gym. and if there is one and i've missed it after being in that gym plenty of times, it's not prominent enough.

i mean it's not even about them being basketball stars, it's more about reality. a lotta kids in that school and schools like that in this area are into some kind of fukkery, drugs, guns, crews, whatever. and you got two former student athletes, one of them tipped to be the next jordan before he passed, and that hasn't been turned into some kind of lasting memorial? i don't get it. probably some pgc public schools bureaucratic bs
yeah, its not like either dude did anything to disgrace the school. They are both seen as very sympathetic people, its fukked up that Nortwestern doesnt honor the two of them more. I think Jay's team won the state championship the year after Len died.

They should name the gym after him or something, and do it before their mom and dad pass.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Breh, if they can lock down Giroud and M'Vill, and keep Robin, we almost back. If Jack can come back strong, and adding M'Villa, gonna have a strong and versatile midfield. Can possibly have so many options, and even tho i'm not big on Podolski, he is a lot better than the dross we have, and actual tracks back.

Like I said if all things fall in lineup, only injuries and Wenger fukking it up, can cause things to go bad.
not until they get someone to create in that midfield. Im still skeptical.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
not until they get someone to create in that midfield. Im still skeptical.

Like I said, if Wenger plays tippy tappy, yeah then that's a problem. But it's still a potential squad barring serious injuries, that's good enough to challenge.

Really they aren't any great teams around

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
fukk man im celebrating every mia score down the stretch like a goal, got too much money riding on this, miami +200

KOTK

Pro
Daps
is it wrong that as a whiteman i've been in the mood the last few days that songs don't get any better than a change gone come? fukk you:manny: perfect in every way.