Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
and you claim to be somebody on here?

congrats mate :pachaha:

No, but the fact that you think i do is what's currently amusing me and compelling me to continue with this conversation:youngsabo:

Here i am just having fun out there:smugfavre:

And you've obviously not liked something in one of my posts and felt a twitch of anger you couldn't ignore, so had to speak out, why you mad prez, tell us.

Daps
If he cant dominate players within his own peer group and people hes gunna play against for the next 10 years, how hes suppose to man up against the Gawds of the midfield arena?

Ive seen enough of him to know he aint shyt, just like I said back in 04 that Lumps and Gerrard couldnt play in CM together and I'll be proven right again with this.

bc his style is pass and move and he needs teammates on the same page.

we'll see this season m8

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
No, but the fact that you think i do is what's currently amusing me and compelling me to continue with this conversation:youngsabo:

Here i am just having fun out there:smugfavre:

And you've obviously not liked something in one of my posts and felt a twitch of anger you couldn't ignore, so had to speak out, why you mad prez, tell us.
trust me, there is no anger. i been seen you post since you were a nipper... i'm smiling like a proud step dad watching his only step son that never made it.

i don't dislike anything you wrote. the whole "being on that level" and "actual consequence" is beyond corny though. i'll write on this muthafukka to talk about shyt, but once people start writing about this place like that's an actual thing... played out self flagellating garbage.

do you though. fukk's it matter if i think you're corny?

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
bc his style is pass and move and he needs teammates on the same page.

we'll see this season m8

Hes nothing like Paul Scholes. Now thats a player who you say was a pass and move exponent.

See you dont even know what Henderson does yourself, 1st you say hes a runner with high energy, now you sayin he passes and moves and his teammates fault? What is it?

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins
:popcorn: at all this e-beef

The last five pages had me

tumblr_m1mfj6gCO81qjj1zvo1_500.gif

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Hes nothing like Paul Scholes. Now thats a player who you say was a pass and move exponent.

See you dont even know what Henderson does yourself, 1st you say hes a runner with high energy, now you sayin he passes and moves and his teammates fault? What is it?
henderson is not quite as technical as the actually skilled players but has an engine.

almost like milner.

he's young enough that he might get better, but unfortunately isn't special... however, there is a tendency to love these type of players in england.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
trust me, there is no anger. i been seen you post since you were a nipper... i'm smiling like a proud step dad watching his only step son that never made it.

i don't dislike anything you wrote. the whole "being on that level" and "actual consequence" is beyond corny though. i'll write on this muthafukka to talk about shyt, but once people start writing about this place like that's an actual thing... played out self flagellating garbage.

do you though. fukk's it matter if i think you're corny?

Do you not understand that i'm writing in that way, using those specific words in order to get a reaction out of you? Which i have.

:russ: @ you really think i give a shyt about this shyte beyond killing time.

You've really ruined this exchange for me though, it's no fun when i have to explain to the guy i've been winding up that i'm winding him up, it takes all the fun out of it.

I'm telling you as you seem a bit slow, either that or you don't really 'get' the internet and you think people converse as though in the real world.:snoop:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The problem with England are there expectations are too high. They have an entitlement complex...they believe because the game was created there that it's their birth right to dominate the sport. Instead of humbling themselves and admitting the truth (that they are nobodies in the grand scheme of things) they continue to stay deluded thinking they are one or two players away from hoisting the world cup. They are arrogant and snobbish in their approach to the game and that is why they lack innovation like the Brazilians, Italians, and Spaniards. A team like the Ghana Black Stars are closer to winning the world cup than England are. Just Watch!
this is an example of the delusional state of mind that England media and fans suffer under

the rest of the world is not thinking about England

false and false.

England are QF material at every single tournament, it's not like they are Slovakia or anything. If you put your name in the QF bracket in pen every time out, you have to have high expectations.

IMO England is at their worst but with Roy they're gonna succeed, I got money to place where my mouth is on that too

Daps

he's an intelligent, tidy player in the pass in move mold with an engine. he's good at several things, not great at one in particular. he will be irreplaceable for liverpool for seasons to come.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
The last five pages had me

tumblr_m1mfj6gCO81qjj1zvo1_500.gif

There's no e-beef here, this is just a very standard wind up gone awry because someone from a demographic that i don't usually aim wind ups at has got himself all worked up and thought he was ready to step up and play with the big boys(see prez, i spoke in this way in the last part to annoy you, which i probably did, enjoy).

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
England are 5th favorites to win the Euros.

Spain wins Euro 2012 +259
Germany wins Euro 2012 +305
Netherlands wins Euro 2012 +561
France wins Euro 2012 +800
England wins Euro 2012 +1184
Italy wins Euro 2012 +1300
Portugal wins Euro 2012 +1433
Russia wins Euro 2012 +1500