Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you not understand that i'm writing in that way, using those specific words in order to get a reaction out of you? Which i have.

:russ: @ you really think i give a shyt about this shyte beyond killing time.

You've really ruined this exchange for me though, it's no fun when i have to explain to the guy i've been winding up that i'm winding him up, it takes all the fun out of it.

I'm telling you as you seem a bit slow, either that or you don't really 'get' the internet and you think people converse as though in the real world.:snoop:
standardly reverting to the "lol i'm winding you up" idea doesn't work so well when the person is not wound up but instead thinks you're slightly sad and corny.

if that's your entertainment, i'm glad to have been able to contribute.

smh@"you don't get the internet"

ok bill gates, well done. you win at getting the internet much moreso than the tens of other people here who actually write shyt that is legitimately interesting. :rudy:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
henderson is not quite as technical as the actually skilled players but has an engine.

almost like milner.

he's young enough that he might get better, but unfortunately isn't special... however, there is a tendency to love these type of players in england.

C'mon Breh, you should know better, that 99% of English/British midfielders have an engine, because we taught from the age of 5 to play on 11 aside pitches, im suppose to be impressed with that. Thats like tellin a Kenyan and Ethopians, you run the middle and long distance events good.

Atleast with Milner he has abit of skill can beat a player, put in good crosses and can be used in acouple of positions.

Henderson is just a level above Carlton Palmer

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
C'mon Breh, you should know better, that 99% of English/British midfielders have an engine, because we taught from the age of 5 to play on 11 aside pitches, im suppose to be impressed with that. Thats like tellin a Kenyan and Ethopians, you run the middle and long distance events good.

Atleast with Milner he has abit of skill can beat a player, put in good crosses and can be used in acouple of positions.

Henderson is just a level above Carlton Palmer
i'm not saying this makes him a good player... just is why he's been relatively successful at coming through the ranks at a young age.

the value system of english scouts/coaches is behind the times and slightly embarrassing.

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
There's no e-beef here, this is just a very standard wind up gone awry because someone from a demographic that i don't usually aim wind ups at has got himself all worked up and thought he was ready to step up and play with the big boys(see prez, i spoke in this way in the last part to annoy you, which i probably did, enjoy).
:ahh:

you're a very corny individual.

if holding that opinion makes me wound up in your eyes, consider me furious.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
So on par with anonymous English players discussion and whatnot.. (I can't even tell them all apart)

I can't believe New Zealand tied the Solomon Islands :wtf:

good for them though. us talking about england and usa and whatnot, think about teams like Solomon islands. historic result

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
i'm not saying this makes him a good player... just is why he's been relatively successful at coming through the ranks at a young age.

the value system of english scouts/coaches is behind the times and slightly embarrassing.

If they could get it right to go along with the grit and determination and the never say die attitude. shyt on everyone

I still cannot believe we aint produced a maverick player in well over a decade. Had hopes for Rooney but hes never gunna be as good as he should be. Still think his best ever game was his full debut vs Turkey, wheres that ROONEY?

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
standardly reverting to the "lol i'm winding you up" idea doesn't work so well when the person is not wound up but instead thinks you're slightly sad and corny.

if that's your entertainment, i'm glad to have been able to contribute.

smh@"you don't get the internet"

ok bill gates, well done. you win at getting the internet much moreso than the tens of other people here who actually write shyt that is legitimately interesting. :rudy:
Standard "standardly reverting to the "lol i'm winding you up"" reply.

But let's not go in circles.

At the end of the day i've never really had a problem with you, because you've always been a fairly meh poster with nothing much to say other than the odd point about Arsenal, made in a humourless and boring way that's not usually worth reading.:ehh:

I didn't really want to get in to that sort of thing and have a go at your genuine personality as that's not me, i only ever really have a go at superficial football related things.

But...jus sayin':manny:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:popcorn: at all this e-beef

The last five pages had me

tumblr_m1mfj6gCO81qjj1zvo1_500.gif

angelicaeatingcookies.gif

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I love how oyoyoyo daps/pos reps all of my blatant wum posts because he genuinely agrees with them:heh:

BOBN

Pro
Daps
I will conceed that American money has not really been positive

but Russian and Arab money is definitely responsible for talented players coming to England
what has russian money really brought to the league?

essien would have joined united or arsenal.
robben would have joined united
drogba would have joined reading.

russian money has brought f all.