Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
cmon doggie, i peeped ya 'i spoke to a female chav' rant, had a spark when you started but now you just garbage :heh:

:leon:

Have you decided to make a post of actual consequence?

'cmon doggie', we both know you've never been at that level.:comeon:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
Naa the thing is most UK citizens have never lived outside the UK.
Ive lived in four countries. Ive supported 4 football clubs throughout my life. Whats wrong with that?

absolutely nothing

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I will conceed that American money has not really been positive

but Russian and Arab money is definitely responsible for talented players coming to England

Like who? Apart from Yaya who wanted a pay day, what are these other talents?

Aguero was always gunna come to the PL, if it werent Citeh it would of been Chelsea. Atletico didnt want to sell him to Real.

Robinho, was all but off to Chelsea

i give you David Silva, but once again he was linked with Liverpool for ages anyhow.

Daps
u21 championships last year where he was in the poisition you beatin your dikk over.

The Pool fans i know hate him. £20m for Henderson :snoop:

The Kenyan give you goals, can beat players, has pace and can play in different positions, the anti-Hendo. Nor is he a Gattuso type either

NEXT

you watched five euro youth games last year and judged a player. you got henderson all wrong

let's leave it here for now. But next season :skip::comeon:

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:leon:

Have you decided to make a post of actual consequence?

'cmon doggie', we both know you've never been at that level.:comeon:
i've been casually enjoying the site(s) since before you were born on them and started sucking dirty_yo's penis and shyt.

difference being reflected in your pretensions of importance shown by words like "actual consequence"

you've obviously devoted a lot of energy to these shyts over the years and if you think it's some kind of competition, then :russ:

ThaPrez

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Like who? Apart from Yaya who wanted a pay day, what are these other talents?

Aguero was always gunna come to the PL, if it werent Citeh it would of been Chelsea. Atletico didnt want to sell him to Real.

Robinho, was all but off to Chelsea

i give you David Silva, but once again he was linked with Liverpool for ages anyhow.
but then look at what city paid for silva... did the arabs bring kompany? balotelli?

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
i've been casually enjoying the site(s) since before you were born on them and started sucking dirty_yo's penis and shyt.

difference being reflected in your pretensions of importance shown by words like "actual consequence"

you've obviously devoted a lot of energy to these shyts over the years and if you think it's some kind of competition, then :russ:

So you admit you're a fukking nobody?:stopitslime:

Good:heh:

emoney

custom user title
Daps
@ Gilver

where u reside and what club u support?

Manchester United?

if so, u better live in Manchester

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
you watched five euro youth games last year and judged a player. you got henderson all wrong

let's leave it here for now. But next season :skip::comeon:

If he cant dominate players within his own peer group and people hes gunna play against for the next 10 years, how hes suppose to man up against the Gawds of the midfield arena?

Ive seen enough of him to know he aint shyt, just like I said back in 04 that Lumps and Gerrard couldnt play in CM together and I'll be proven right again with this.