Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Rio don't wanna accept them football reasons :youngsabo:

Give it up you mug.

He aint played since 13th May, especially with his broken down body he needs to be sharp. He cant even play b2b 90min games in a short space of time, what good is he goin he be, when you have to play every 4 days? Kelly even tho its lulz, hes been training with the squad and the team needed another rb anyway, especially with Micah refusing to go on the standby list.

And has Rio come out and said he has no problem playin with Terry?

And if the black players were really up in arms about this all, surely they would of expressed something to the FA about not being able to play with Terry due to the pending court case. Then what if he is cleared, does it go back to yes JT my N*gga, spud me blud.

And sayin Woy did call up Rio, then what we gunna have cliques of white vs black vs the floatin indifferent, who are just here to play football bruv.

Its the FA's mess like always and that dont want to make the tough decision on what to do, so they leave it up to someone else to take the heat

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What football reasons? I said Rio just dont support racists. It almost as if you're ducking the fact your brave captain lionheart is racist...almost..
:umad:

We can discuss the racism in a bit, let's talk football reasons first.

Why should Ferdinand be selected for a tournament that requires him to play 3 games in 7 days? Let's hear it.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Dont care about the England squad. Never supported English national team in my life. I was actually happy he gets a rest for the summer so he can be fresh for man utd in the new season. He performed really well for united this season, played alot of games. No complaints at all.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He aint played since 13th May, especially with his broken down body he needs to be sharp. He cant even play b2b 90min games in a short space of time, what good is he goin he be, when you have to play every 4 days? Kelly even tho its lulz, hes been training with the squad and the team needed another rb anyway, especially with Micah refusing to go on the standby list.

And has Rio come out and said he has no problem playin with Terry?
:clap:

Rio's been on a knees-up since May and has an issue with England's best CB. It's a no-brainer.

Sven-Goran Eriksson "With less than a week to go, Roy wanted the player joining the squad to be match fit. Someone who has carried on with his training after the end of league play. It has been an entirely football-based decision. That's all there is to it. Personally, I just find the whole thing to be quite silly. First of all, they're all good footballers. Secondly, Roy's got rock solid knowledge when it comes to the players' current form."

No more needs to be said.

Dont care about the England squad. Never supported English national team in my life. I was actually happy he gets a rest for the summer so he can be fresh for man utd in the new season. He performed really well for united this season, played alot of games. No complaints at all.

Stop wasting my time then :pacspit:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Scorcher, like other black Chelsea fans, are used to racism and abuse from fans so its not sweat for him.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK

Unless you're from scotland, wales or n.ireland then you want to get that 'uk' out of your name you scumbag.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Youre both missin out tbh...

Supported them when i first moved out here. Hell i even shed a tear after that 06 WC penalty shoot-out. I eventually wised up though. I honestly feel for all you england fans. Disappointment after disappointment aint easy to deal with.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
Nah, I support Nigeria and the African teams so Im used to dealing with disappointment. Ive tried but I cannot just connect myself the England team. I do like some of their players, but i just cannot bring myself to support the team. Maybe against Portugal but I would take all the other Football powers over them.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Supported them when i first moved out here. Hell i even shed a tear after that 06 WC penalty shoot-out. I eventually wised up though. I honestly feel for all you england fans. Disappointment after disappointment aint easy to deal with.

An international football plastic. Wow.

Do my great country a favour and fukk off back where you came from. x