Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
If we sell Nani and buy Gaitan i may take my own life.

That said, i seriously doubt either will happen.

I don't really understand why the gaitan link keeps popping up, from what i've heard/read we've never actually been interested.

The Tanzanian Prince

Tanzania Nakupenda Kwa Moyo Wote
Daps
^^ yea I am just following speculation

it seems as though Lewandowski was also linked with us, i mean if we are trying to find a replacement for Berbatov then I wouldn't mind if Welbeck takes the #9 shirt, i think that's enough but we may get somebody else

we recently got quoted no less than 30 million pounds for Modric, i think we are going to knick this deal off the way we did with Berbatov in 08 :shaq:

Fletcher and Anderson OUT!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I think the grim reaper will do the job for us re: fletcher unfortunately.

The Tanzanian Prince

Daps
they might as well give him the player/coach role alongside Scholes when the old man retires

im not knocking him for his illness but that will affect him psychologically when he's back in training, his match fitness, that 07-09 Fletcher is gone

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
^^ yea I am just following speculation

it seems as though Lewandowski was also linked with us, i mean if we are trying to find a replacement for Berbatov then I wouldn't mind if Welbeck takes the #9 shirt, i think that's enough but we may get somebody else

we recently got quoted no less than 30 million pounds for Modric, i think we are going to knick this deal off the way we did with Berbatov in 08 :shaq:

Fletcher and Anderson OUT!

The Ninja and Pole have beef

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I keep hearing us being linked with Dembele, i mean he's neat and tidy, but i'm yet to be convinced he's anything more than that.

Anyway...

izdtC5xlBidwZ.gif

The Tanzanian Prince

Daps
rather have Kevin Strootman if we are going to net in a midfielder this summer, the Euros will be his chance to shine and show his talent

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Meh.

It always happens. Any player with any sort of technical ability that plays for a nothing club like Fulham automatically gets massively overrated.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
rather have Kevin Strootman if we are going to net in a midfielder this summer, the Euros will be his chance to shine and show his talent

A) He comin back from a knee injury so i dont know how good hes gunna be.

B) He had an average season before he got injured

C) Milan suppose to be favourites for him.