Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
lol ffs:snoop:

The only part of that post directed at you specifically was the first sentence.

The rest was just in general, and were my genuine feelings on the matter. As opposed to whatever xenophobic and borderline racist stuff i may have spouted beforehand in order to get you to bite and look silly.:skip:

I thought you'd read this thread before.:beli:

:stopitslime: mmhmm.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I think i make a good point though(obviously, i iz well clevz).

If you live in a country and have no affinity to it's people, and don't take some morsel of joy in seeing a whole nation(that you are choosing to spend your life, or a part of you life in) come together and enjoy/support something, then you should probably think about your choice in going to live there.

I mean i couldn't give a shyt about the jubilee, and might go as far as to say i dislike certain things that it represents. But i quite enjoyed the fact that the whole nation(or what appeared to be, or was portrayed to be, the whole nation) came together to celebrate/enjoy it.

I think an entire nation coming together and showing national pride is pretty darn swell guyz:obama:

Then you tell me, someone who isn't from here, who has chosen to come and live here is looking down on us for it, and when it comes to sporting events is hoping we fail?

Well then i'd like to tell them to go fukk themselves, and find somewhere more suited to them, to go and live.:yeshrug:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Again. Wasnt taking shots at the country, or the people, or looking down on the supporters, or whatever yall take pride in.
Was taking shots at the national team. Taking shots at a 23 man roster with the likes of downing, butland and martin kelly.
Yall made it more than it really was.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Enough about this European sh'it, let's get to what we really care about:
Concacaf Champions League!

"Draw" was released today:

Group 1
Santos Laguna (MEX)
Toronto FC (CAN)
Aguila (SLV)

Group 2
Herediano (CRC)
Real Salt Lake (USA)
Tauro FC (PAN)

Group 3
Olimpia (HON)
Houston Dynamo (USA)
FAS (SLV)

Group 4
Seattle Sounders FC (USA)
Marathon (HON)
Caribbean 1

Group 5
LA Galaxy (USA)
Metapan (SLV)
Caribbean 3

Group 6
Tigres UANL (MEX)
Alajuelense (CRC)
Real Esteli (NIC)

Group 7
Chorillo (PAN)
Monterrey (MEX)
Municipal (GUA)

Group 8
Xelaju (GUA)
Chivas de Guadalajara (MEX)
Caribbean 2

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
306981_10150984227358941_904167544_n.jpg

display_image.jpg

landon-donovan-lui_1537159i.jpg

McBride-scores-against-Portugal.jpg

:bow: :bow:

10 year anniversary 06/05/2002

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
I loved those Nike tops from the 2002-04 era with the stripe across the back. That was the first time I remember every team having basically the same kit but in different colours, but that design was the bollocks

especially the Arsenal away one with the weird blue gradient pattern on the front :wow:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
306981_10150984227358941_904167544_n.jpg

display_image.jpg

landon-donovan-lui_1537159i.jpg

McBride-scores-against-Portugal.jpg

10 year anniversary 06/05/2002
:wow:

I was getting ready to work at Six Flags that morning. I went to bed early, then got up at around 5 am to see this match. Jack Edwards not knowing what the hell he was talking about yet getting excited still makes me happy. When O'Brien scored that first goal I was like :ohhh:. Then the OG off the Landon cross :krs:. Then the McBride diving header:ooh:

Even when Agoos tried to give the game back to them, I was feeling euphoric.

When that final whistle went:win:

What a morning. :ahh: