Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Nah, I support Nigeria and the African teams so Im used to dealing with disappointment. Ive tried but I cannot just connect myself the England team. I do like some of their players, but i just cannot bring myself to support the team. Maybe against Portugal but I would take all the other Football powers over them.

Go live in africa then. :yeshrug:

Oh no right i get it, you'll come over here and take advantage of what we have to offer but when it comes to a bit of national pride you'll shove it back in our faces.

Your type doesn't deserve the life my taxes are providing for you.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
An international football plastic. Wow.

Do my great country a favour and fukk off back where you came from. x

:aicmon: Cmon now. If it makes you happy il be back in the GOAT country the second i graduate. I can do 11 more months of this.

Oh no right i get it, you'll come over here and take advantage of what we have to offer but when it comes to a bit of national pride you'll shove it back in our faces.

Don't understand. Youre providing for all africans in the uk? Are you sure about that. We're not the ones abusing the 'benefit' system breh.
Please elaborate. Id love to hear this one.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth

I shouldnt live here 'cause I dont support the English football team? really?:what:

I pay taxes thank you. Very odd.

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS

since when was it a requirement to support a team just because you live in the location?

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
:beli: Yea. Just the type of response i would have expected.

I'm just basking in the warmth of the lols, brought on by how easily you both bit.

But seriously, if your parents were born here and you don't support England go fukk yourself.

And if you're a foreigner living here for whatever reason then just stfu and let us have our fun and bore off with the gloating when we fail. If you have no affinity with the hopes of a nation you live in then you probably shouldn't be here, for your own mental well being is nothing else.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
Neither parents were born here. Only here cuz one of em is a diplomat serving MY country. Hell i love being in the uk but my lack of allegiance to its national team seems to have you :mad:.
Like i said disappointment after disappointment aint easy to deal with.

It would be better for all of us here I think if you two could just pack up your keyboards and return to SOHH.

Paradise isn't meant for savages.

shytting on the national team is not the same shytting on the country.

yall catch feelings far too easily.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Neither parents were born here. Only here cuz one of em is a diplomat serving MY country. Hell i love being in the uk but my lack of allegiance to its national team seems to have you :mad:.
Like i said disappointment after disappointment aint easy to deal with.

shytting on the national team is not the same shytting on the country.

yall catch feelings far too easily.

lol ffs:snoop:

The only part of that post directed at you specifically was the first sentence.

The rest was just in general, and were my genuine feelings on the matter. As opposed to whatever xenophobic and borderline racist stuff i may have spouted beforehand in order to get you to bite and look silly.:skip:

I thought you'd read this thread before.:beli: