Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Frush, i really dont know where to begin with you, ill just get one point across and that the World Cup isnt for another two years and right now our promising players are at their make it or break it point.

Our biggest problem is Mano trying to play the 4-3-3 when everyone knows that national teams arent like clubs, where you can play attacking football. If he'd stuck with the same 4-3-3 during all these years of building then we'd be playing some sexy football but since hes gotta test new players, formations, olympics, etc. then he should adopt a more conservative line-up.

Hulk, i believe should play up top, hes got the build to win aerial challenges and can take on a defender or two, and i hope he does go to England, he needs a higher learning curve and i think he can adapt quite well, hes got a canon on his left foot but for godsakes he isnt Messi

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
What i want to know about Brazil is, why do they keep playing all of these bums from the brazillian leagues?

Keep it at Neymar and Ganso and sack the rest, they're shyte.

PYRRHUS 88

Shredder
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Realistic Coop Replica
Whose wife was Alan Thompson shagging? Aka why was he sacked?

Dunno if he was messing with anyones wife. He's a bit of an ugly c*nt, our Thommo.

Celtic "source" quoted in the Record said:
“Alan was a 38-year-old middle-aged bloke who was behaving like a teenager.

“He was out boozing too often and got himself blootered once too often for Celtic’s liking.

“The view was that he was becoming a bad influence.

“The opinion was that he had turned into the sort of guy Neil Lennon would be better off without.”

I enjoyed this quote:

continued said:
Sources say he threw himself into a bachelor’s lifestyle after splitting last year with his wife Joanne – a lifestyle which has now cost him his job at the club he worshipped.

Joanne, mother of Thompson’s three children, has said he is in the grip of a “mid-life crisis”.

After their split, Thompson bought a bachelor flat in the swish Park Circus area of Glasgow and began dating model Kirsty McLeod, described as a one-time Britney Spears lookalike. The pair were photographed leaving the flat together last summer.

:flabbynsick: :snoop:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
What i want to know about Brazil is, why do they keep playing all of these bums from the brazillian leagues?

Keep it at Neymar and Ganso and sack the rest, they're shyte.

Olympics mate, only 3 or 4 players in the 23 man squad can be over 23 years old. So our recent friendlies have been with some of our top prospects. We'll rarely see gems like we did in Phat Ronaldo and Rivaldo, etc. But you can add Lucas Moura, Oscar, Casemiro and hopefully Damiao to that list of Brazilian league talent

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The reignited issue threatens to overshadow England's preparations and it raises the prospect of the squad's black players being placed in uncomfortable situations. "Rio is very angry and he feels that every black player in Britain, every black fan and everyone in the black community has been insulted by this," the source said.
:ohhh:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ESPN been showing quite a few 30 for 30 recently.

Watched the LA/Oakland Raiders one last night. Good stuff. :yes:

Am I right in thinking Al Davis was a bit of a boss? :smugdraper:

Nah, He just dont support racists.

Terry > Ferdinand

Come at me bro.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
What football reasons? I said Rio just dont support racists. It almost as if you're ducking the fact your brave captain lionheart is racist...almost..