Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
There may be fewer pawg threads, but this new TLR is more simple and vapid than I'd have expected.
:smh:

Indeed. I hate when people, particularly men (well women I suppose too) try to have conversations at length about relationships, the opposite sex and all that other shyt. Bores the pants off me and there's been some of that.

Other things I'm seeing is simple questions or statements being posed as thread topics, a sample:

"What's your favorite cookies"

"What's your favorite bbq sauce"

"Slept with du-rag too tight"

"As a black person, do you trust white people in general?"

:beli:

Olu Dara

^^^^^^^^^^^^
Supporter
Daps
The euros getting closer brehs we about to eat :eat:

Netherlands gon win the whole tournament :takedat:.. mark my words

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I prefer Nani and Valencia but bore off with the Young being shyte stuff.

He's a good player to have as a squad player.

He won't be competing with Kagawa anyway, at least i hope not, Shinji needs to be playing through the middle off Rooney.

Our team is looking sexy tbf, get a CM like Modric and it's title lock territory.

Anyway Kagawa :bow:

Aren't we going on a tour of asia this pre season as well?

Glazers gon glaze:smugdraper:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
oi brasileiros, que e o tekpix? saw it in the comments of that music video, whatever the fukk that was. it looks like a cool camera, is it like the brazilian "slap chop" tho?

and what is that video, he repeats the same thing over and over. i'm just theres some brasilian lols in there.

Naa that tekpix is that qvc shyt, most definitly garbage.

Song is straight lols, this Babel-looking rapper pulls up in a SUV (SUVs just hit brazil btw so its the latest fad) and he starts spitting game to this young girl = novinha. So she climbs in his whip and they start talking and she says the most outlandish and dirty things to him, but the song mixes it and cuts out the curse words, so after hearing such trife tales he says back to her "Que isso novinha, que isso?? = What is you talking about young girl you crazy?!"

Papo vai e papo vem e ela mandou pra me assim olha, deixa pegar no seu....que isso novinha que isso :takedat:

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
He not shyt. Just not the 'quality' we need right now. I have no problem with him coming off the bench though. I just think united need to raise their standards a bit . Kagawa behind Rooney means less playing time for Welbeck and Hernandez, and I feel this year will be vital to their development.
Heck, depth is depth.
Im not even bothered with a new CM. As long as Fletcher/Clev/Anderson stay healthy we'll be fine.
This is about the right time for the EPL to become a two team league.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
It's like people forget just how much Fergie rotates, Hernandez and Welbeck will still see a lot of playing time.

If anything Kagawa could be an awesome signing for welbeck and hernandez, hernandez especially. They'll both be able to feed off Kagawa's through balls, which is something we've really missed in the last few years. He's going to add a whole new dynamic to our midfield/team. Instead of constantly having to methodically pass it out to the wing for us to cross it, we'll have a real creative threat through the middle.

Da options lads, ooooh da options :ahh: