Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Copped this today because it was cheap :mjpls:

:ohlawd:

Why-Always-Me-T-Shirt.jpg

Gonna get all the honeys b.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V12sVJNDe2I]Borussia Dortmund Vs Malaga 3-2 - Jurgen Klopp Interview - April 9 2013 - [High Quality] - YouTube[/ame]

this is probably the only interview ive seen where a coach is out of breath like a player, AFTER in the interview room

i think thats the definition of haggard.

:bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow::bow: Kloppo

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Wsup brehs, I saw Trance tonight.

The movie good, imo.

Not great or really good, just good. I dont mind farcical shyt in movies because that is what I expect. It a fukking movie. This movie did a good job of that until the end. The movie went from :ehh: to :whoa: by the end.

A lot of plot twists, but the final one just left me :snoop:

IN saying that, the cinematography was :ohlawd:

And the :demonic: things I would do to Rosario Dawson's p*ssy lips. :wow:

She flashed them twice.

3.75 out of 5

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Damn, i'm feeling good these days, don't want this feeling to end at all, no money, no honey, but feeling good:ooh::blessed::to:

[ame]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TsEMvopvqeM[/ame]

:ooh::ooh::ooh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
What is it with Vincent Cassel having like, really aggressive making out/love scenes? Of course I'm only talking about Trance and Black Swan but dude is the Manuel Ferrera of the silver screen.

Just saw that trailer of the new Denzel and Marky Mark movie. Pretty sure this is the 6th movie Denzel wears a shytty hawaiian shirt and a stupid hat. Probably started with Out of Time.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
So I was watching the 14 minute preview of Sci-Fi's latest mediocre show and got to thinking, why is sci-fi never given the grandiose treatment. It's like all the best scifi works are of the gritty, dystopian variety. Where's the pomp, circumstance, scope, melodramatic take on politics, nobility etc etc. Gundam, League of Galactic Heroes, and Star Wars are like the only three that have done it and I mean come the fukk on.

Why can't we have the Wars of the Roses...in Space.

I'mma about to go to the drawing board :leostare:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I think Charlie Brooker opened my eyes to it, how Star Wars is one big gay parable.

So there's definitely that concern.

I'd be perfectly content though if future sci-fi movies took on the tone of the last Star Trek movie, or District 9. Both had a little bit of everything.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I think Charlie Brooker opened my eyes to it, how Star Wars is one big gay parable.

So there's definitely that concern.

I'd be perfectly content though if future sci-fi movies took on the tone of the last Star Trek movie, or District 9. Both had a little bit of everything.

I couldn't make it through District 9. Tried twice. :kanyeshrug:

My favorite sci-fi movie of the 00's was Children of Men.

Yes I'm aware it encompasses everything I just somewhat complained about. But those "single-shot" sequences? :lawd: