Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Just realizing that the USMNT has been very clever in scheduling matches only in stadiums where they are undefeated. :ohhh:

I was wondering why all of the games were taking place in MLS stadiums instead of football joints.

:dead: at them luring Mexico into Colombus, Ohio and their 5.6% hispanic population. Costa Ricans in Dever, Panamanians in Seattle. We're going to white them into submission :blessed: We fukked up though, definitely should've had the Jamaican squad in Salt Lake City. I'm just trying to picture what my cousins would make of Utah and all I can think of is a mental collapse. Hondurans might actually enjoy the shyt.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Just realizing that the USMNT has been very clever in scheduling matches only in stadiums where they are undefeated. :ohhh:

I was wondering why all of the games were taking place in MLS stadiums instead of football joints.

:dead: at them luring Mexico into Colombus, Ohio and their 5.6% hispanic population. Costa Ricans in Dever, Panamanians in Seattle. We're going to white them into submission :blessed: We fukked up though, definitely should've had the Jamaican squad in Salt Lake City. I'm just trying to picture what my cousins would make of Utah and all I can think of is a mental collapse. Hondurans might actually enjoy the shyt.

:dead: incidental yet appropriate misspelling of Columbus

where can we play Canada then? Miami won't work cause they got minny jamaican up there. Texas?

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps

:deadrose::deadmanny:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just made such a delicious meal, wanted to make a shrimp fajita, but the tomatoes, lemon juice and olive oil just kinda made a broth, so just scrapped it, and cooked some rice.

Shrimp
Bell Peppers
Red Onions
Tomatoes
Cilantro
Lemon Juice
Olive Oil
Chipotle seasoning
And whatever seasonings you wanna add

Good eating brehs.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Just made such a delicious meal, wanted to make a shrimp fajita, but the tomatoes, lemon juice and olive oil just kinda made a broth, so just scrapped it, and cooked some rice.

Shrimp
Bell Peppers
Red Onions
Tomatoes
Cilantro
Chipotle seasoning

Good eating brehs.
:obama:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
To my English brehs, has this been played in these last two days?

Original version

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8EJDuchIBkQ"]The Beat - Whine and grine-Stand down Margaret.. - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin

Shrimp
Bell Peppers
Red Onions
Tomatoes
Cilantro
Chipotle seasoning

Good eating brehs.
I came home with the hunger of a crazed madman with no patience for anything timely so I just made a rather unladylike amount of pasta and sprinkled mad cheese on it.

:dead: incidental yet appropriate misspelling of Columbus

where can we play Canada then? Miami won't work cause they got minny jamaican up there. Texas?

Kennesaw State University Soccer Stadium :blessed:
soccer-stadium.jpg

Demographics don't matter. Who the fukk wants to be in bumblefukk Georgia in the middle of summer with Walking Dead extras debatable as to whether or not they're in zombie garb or just their normal day to day level of derelict reciting confederate war poetry in the south end of the stadium?

Now go, my son; a mother's prayers
Will ever follow thee;
And in the thickest of the fight
Strike home for liberty.

On every hill, in every glen,
We'll fight till we are free--
We'll fight till every limpid brook
Runs crimson to the sea.

Muskets getting fired and cannons going off instead of lighting flares. Lynching effigies of the white players to let them know no one is safe.

What a fortress :noah:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I came home with the hunger of a crazed madman with no patience for anything timely so I just made a rather unladylike amount of pasta and sprinkled mad cheese on it.

:

I was hungry as shyt myself, but I had the idea in my head all day, nothing was stopping me from making my meal, was gonna be a fajita, but in the end it came out better.

Now relaxing with some Summer Shandy:blessed:

Romano or Parmesan?

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
i wonder if the malaga ship crashing means pellegrini is closer to or further from being sacked by roman next february

It's crazy how leading Real to an amazing season somehow ruined his reputation and it takes three seasons at Malaga to repair it. Meanwhile Rafa runs Inter into the ground and strolls into Chelsea stuntin on @SCORCH like :takedat:

I was hungry as shyt myself, but I had the idea in my head all day, nothing was stopping me from making my meal, was gonna be a fajita, but in the end it came out better.

Now relaxing with some Summer Shandy:blessed:

Romano or Parmesan?

Both :noah:

Last edited by a moderator: