Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Were you watching with a chick? If so how obvious did you make it your were :noah: 'ing for Rosario Dawson?

I remember watching that film 'we own the night' with some bint and right at the start some breh starts fingering Eva Mendez and sucking her titty :lawd:

I could feel her eyes buring a hole in me the whole time and I'm just sat there watching like
Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif

nah, no one one in my friends heard of Trance so I was on my own.

Watched and got my full :shaq: on.

Happened to me during that Jennifer Aniston/Vince Vaughn movie when she was walking around naked.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
ey brehs yall switchin to PSG avis if they shock the world today ?

:ohhh:............... :rudy:

nah breh , they dont have the rags to riches, underdog story. they arent lovable like our lads gala and now mighty bvb, they were brought with dirty oil money

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

If Dortmund don't win it then I want Bayern to do it.

Lost two finals in the last 3 seasons one of which was at home which must have been soul-destroying as fack. Looking back on it now I hate it had to be them, can just imagine how gutting that was losing a final at home.
mysmilie_1863.gif

They deserve it for their consistency in Europe these last few years if nothing else.

Besides, would rather they win it now and not in the Pep era. :barack:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Definitely want to see Dortmund fukk Bayern in the final. They're what, 1-4, in CL finals so far?

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Gala aren't really lovable though either, they do employ Didier Drogba tbf.

I thought once Drogba left Chelsea I could enjoy him more. HAHA NOPE.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Gala aren't really lovable though either, they do employ Didier Drogba tbf.

I thought once Drogba left Chelsea I could enjoy him more. HAHA NOPE.

Still getting battered by Gala on fifa13 then? :usure:

I hated Adriano's guts for how overrated he was on pro evo and his demise was a beautiful thing :blessed:

Premeditated

MANDE KANG
Daps
Reppin
IMMIGRANT TETHERS
haven't decided what my next avi should be but everything will play out in 3 hours:win:

I might just fukk around get that Borussia avi. I like Bayern more though, but I'm waiting to see if PSG can do the impossible.