Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Another song I wanna sing to a particular young lady

Last edited by a moderator:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
That's the Friday pasta special at my job, but I can only sample a little, as soon as a order come up for that, I got tasting spoon in hand, for the scraps in the sautee pan:yes:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
@Gilver hasn't posted in this thread in a month. I hope you think about us with every sixth stroke you put down on a craven northern damsel. :to:

That's the Friday pasta special at my job, but I can only sample a little, as soon as a order come up for that, I got tasting spoon in hand, for the scraps in the sautee pan:yes:

I might try to fukk around and freebase that :wow:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
[MENTION=352]

I might try to fukk around and freebase that :wow:

Sunday i'm high as shyt at work, and we have a four pasta special(Gnochi Bolognese, Veggie Lasagna, Pesto Cavatelli, Quattro Tortellini(which is the four cheese), breh I was sampling that Quattro like a muthafukka, every plate I saw with that special, I took a nice spoonful:smugfavre:

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In light of some fool trying to diss The Gawd Luther V, i'm gonna start an appreciation for the great man.

You are all free to join along

^^This song is so real, song captures the pain, that so many of us have felt. When that relationships starts crashing.

^^^This one too is so real, captures the emotion, when you meet someone new, and the vibes are all right. And you just feeling her, and she's just digging you, love that feeling.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I haven't even watched the match but I read on my twitter that Seattle missed 3 chances.

I don't believe in the talent gap between US and Mexican teams in this case. It's been down to pure naivety and the chips being on the line for these Mexican teams which have more experience.

They have two playoffs a season, and the CCL teams are always competing, I wouldn't be surprised it Santos/Monterrey/Tigres have played 8 straight playoff series in just 4 seasons.

Like always, the Mexican teams are just that bit more clinical than the US teams, despite the US teams competing and playing right on their level. Seattle lost to Santos 6-2 last season, but had 3 clear chances they missed in the beginning which would've killed Santos. Just last week the Galaxy could've beaten one of the top Mexican teams 3-0 at home, but lack of finishing cost them. RSL actually was better than most Mex teams etc etc.

It's frustrating seeing MLS teams crash out every year but they're getting closer and closer and they've gotten all the bad breaks so far.

Jutt

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Boston
Copped this today because it was cheap :mjpls:

:ohlawd:

Im surprised theyre still selling this on the City website

Why-Always-Me-T-Shirt.jpg

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I came home with the hunger of a crazed madman with no patience for anything timely so I just made a rather unladylike amount of pasta and sprinkled mad cheese on it.

Kennesaw State University Soccer Stadium :blessed:
soccer-stadium.jpg

Demographics don't matter. Who the fukk wants to be in bumblefukk Georgia in the middle of summer with Walking Dead extras debatable as to whether or not they're in zombie garb or just their normal day to day level of derelict reciting confederate war poetry in the south end of the stadium?

Now go, my son; a mother's prayers
Will ever follow thee;
And in the thickest of the fight
Strike home for liberty.

On every hill, in every glen,
We'll fight till we are free--
We'll fight till every limpid brook
Runs crimson to the sea.

Muskets getting fired and cannons going off instead of lighting flares. Lynching effigies of the white players to let them know no one is safe.

What a fortress :noah:

:dead: that walking dead reference is hilarious, cause i have a facebook friend that lives exactly where the film that shyt, he posts pictures every so often as well and he's the southern conservative archetype as well without the blatant cism :blessed:

Just realizing that the USMNT has been very clever in scheduling matches only in stadiums where they are undefeated. :ohhh:

I was wondering why all of the games were taking place in MLS stadiums instead of football joints.

:dead: at them luring Mexico into Colombus, Ohio and their 5.6% hispanic population. Costa Ricans in Dever, Panamanians in Seattle. We're going to white them into submission :blessed: We fukked up though, definitely should've had the Jamaican squad in Salt Lake City. I'm just trying to picture what my cousins would make of Utah and all I can think of is a mental collapse. Hondurans might actually enjoy the shyt.

Those 5.6% aren't even Mexicans either :youngsabo:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
whats funny is that I think the red bulls of 2009/2010 couldve won ccl, as they played that slower style with lots of skill and not much urgency (that got them a lot of draws and stylish wins while being fukking murdered against younger fitter teams that werent so technical) which probably wouldve beat the fukk outta mexican teams and struggled against the american ones

peak lindpere, richards, luke, with titi as the meeting point :ohlawd: