Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
today was the first day there was proper hot weather

walking the streets seeing all these attractive bytches in skimpy clothes, got me inspired :blessed:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I couldn't make it through District 9. Tried twice. :kanyeshrug:

My favorite sci-fi movie of the 00's was Children of Men.

Yes I'm aware it encompasses everything I just somewhat complained about. But those "single-shot" sequences? :lawd:

Yeah Children of Men is amazing. Didn't know it was a novel first either :leon:

Seems like a lot of sci-fi coming out though is based on book or a novel (Dredd, Total Recall, Prometheus, I Am Legend).

Not saying that's a bad thing, I wouldn't be too upset if they came out with an adaptation of High-Rise, Neuromancer or some sort of Martian Chronicles/A Sound of Thunder shyt. (Which the premise of A Sound of Thunder was taken for for The Butterfly Effect, presumably a big fukk you to Rad Bradbury by everyone involved in that movie. Or I guess...well the butterfly effect was the premise for the butterfly effect. But still fukk that movie :birdman:).

But I think that is the reason I like District 9 and Looper so much is because they are fresh stories which Hollywood needs bad right now.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea

walking the streets seeing all these attractive bytches in skimpy clothes, got me inspired :blessed:

Today was the millionth day in a row there was proper hot weather.

If girls asscheeks aren't hanging out as I walk the streets (:heh: no one walks down here) I start to become seriously concerned.

Real talk, I own one windbreaker and one track jacket. I probably use them a combined 20 days a year.

concise

Veteran
Daps

It's not the first hot day of the year without the instant spike in shootings and motorcycle crashes, either. :damn: at all the incidents that started in the afternoon
https://twitter.com/Breaking911

Today was the millionth day in a row there was proper hot weather.

If girls asscheeks aren't hanging out as I walk the streets (:heh: no one walks down here) I start to become seriously concerned.

:heh:

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Borussia's first goal is sooo sexy :noah:

BTW Boris Diaw made a Harlem Shake with legos :leon:
[ame=http://youtu.be/tSrOzP64mYU]Lego Shake by Boris Diaw - YouTube[/ame]

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
American Soccer Morning | The North American Soccer Network

https://www.facebook.com/AmericanSoccerMorning
https://twitter.com/SoccerMorning

New daily American soccer show, 2 hours each morning 9am-11am (est) & on podcast :whoo:

Hosted by Jason Davis from Best Soccer Show. It's like a 2 hour solo BSS every day :ahh:

2 hours daily on American soccer is excessive, but rather excessive than not at all eh? Good guests every day etc, he needs a co-host though. It's just one guy talking and talking and it's still good but it's a serious sounding program. Need a bit more bantz for daily 2hr show.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wsup brehs, I saw Trance tonight.

The movie good, imo.

Not great or really good, just good. I dont mind farcical shyt in movies because that is what I expect. It a fukking movie. This movie did a good job of that until the end. The movie went from :ehh: to :whoa: by the end.

A lot of plot twists, but the final one just left me :snoop:

IN saying that, the cinematography was :ohlawd:

And the :demonic: things I would do to Rosario Dawson's p*ssy lips. :wow:

She flashed them twice.

3.75 out of 5
Were you watching with a chick? If so how obvious did you make it your were :noah: 'ing for Rosario Dawson?

I remember watching that film 'we own the night' with some bint and right at the start some breh starts fingering Eva Mendez and sucking her titty :lawd:

I could feel her eyes buring a hole in me the whole time and I'm just sat there watching like
Ray-J-Stare-VH1-For-the-Love-of-Ray-J.gif