Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
What is Chelseas project? Askin Lumps to ask JT if its alright if i can do this?

Afterall its been 2 caretakers whove taken them to 2 CL finals and their youth set up thus far has been shockin.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I think too much credit was given to Mexico, due to the fact that poor officiating played a major role in three potential goals from Brazil. The 10th minute offside call on #9 Damaio was called back, on the bottom of the screen he looks offside because he's opponent was clearly in behind him, but he was standing on the same line as the defender that was on top of the television screen. #20 Hulk was pulled down in the box with no penalty and #10 Oscar was clipped by goalkeeper in the 53rd minute. After that foul on Oscar, Brazil lost all composure. The Brazilian midfield was non-existent, they and played to fast in first half. When Mexico had opportunities to score via counterattack they didn't fully take advantage despite that magnificent goal by Dos Santos. Neymar was shut out, Juan Jesus and Danilo were a bit sloppy, so Marcelo and Thiago Silva had to make up for that. Brazil had the majority of possession and occasionally had Mexico kicking long balls from out of there back half. Hulk played a decent game making his presence known. Mexico's defense was solid, but I don't see the hype from there attacking. All and all this is a young Brazilian and only part of the Olympic team, I'm sure Ganso, David Luiz and HOPEFULLY Dani Alves will be available for the Olympics.
:bow:
oi cara, você é brasileiro? o um americano que quiser ser brasileiro? holli onde cê ta breh?

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Off topic but messenger bags are propa propa menswear, its gotta be a darkish brown as well, dressed casually or with a suit and youre good to go

On topic and Dinho just signed to cross town rivals Atletico MG, being how we're the bar capital of the world, we'll be seeing him at a corner near you.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
oi cara, você é brasileiro? o um americano que quiser quer ser brasileiro? holli onde cê ta breh?

Gotta be the most american portuguese ive ever read

:dj2:

:sadbron:

Wait....... Five World Cups

:manny:

Thats all you had to say tbh they just mad as fukc, especially one of them called Frush. And that Hulk foul in the box was so soft, and we're so used to getting soft penalties i hate that shyt.

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
oi brasileiros, que e o tekpix? saw it in the comments of that music video, whatever the fukk that was. it looks like a cool camera, is it like the brazilian "slap chop" tho?

and what is that video, he repeats the same thing over and over. i'm just theres some brasilian lols in there.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:dj2:

Thats all you had to say tbh they just mad as fukc, especially one of them called Frush. And that Hulk foul in the box was so soft, and we're so used to getting soft penalties i hate that shyt.

Breh stop deflecting and just address the issue, no one is talking about how many WC Brasil won, we are talking about this current Brasil team.

And if you think, these crop of Brasilian attacking players are top level, then you are just plain stupid.

And mean for God sake next to Neymar your most creative and influential player is Marcelo(a Left Back).

Your two strikers probably would'nt have made the Olympic team ten years.
ago.

And your so-called creative genius is a crock, who in his professional career so far has had, a good half of a season.

Please no one is mad at the this current Brasil team, who would struggle to qualify for the upcoming WC, if it wasn't in Brasil

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Trust me Holli for the good of the game I would love for Brasil and other damn country to be producing truly great attacking players.

But facts are facts breh, Brasil ain't producing top quality attackers, you can't sit there with a straight face, and tell me this isn't the worst Brasil in your lifetime.