Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, coz its not a world cup.

They look good in attack, shockin at the back. Will depend if they change it a 3 man d

Aint their backline basically Juventus? Why do they look so bad?

Cassano and Balo's training photos are hilarious, they're the exact same person.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think too much credit was given to Mexico, due to the fact that poor officiating played a major role in three potential goals from Brazil. The 10th minute offside call on #9 Damaio was called back, on the bottom of the screen he looks offside because he's opponent was clearly in behind him, but he was standing on the same line as the defender that was on top of the television screen. #20 Hulk was pulled down in the box with no penalty and #10 Oscar was clipped by goalkeeper in the 53rd minute. After that foul on Oscar, Brazil lost all composure. The Brazilian midfield was non-existent, they and played to fast in first half. When Mexico had opportunities to score via counterattack they didn't fully take advantage despite that magnificent goal by Dos Santos. Neymar was shut out, Juan Jesus and Danilo were a bit sloppy, so Marcelo and Thiago Silva had to make up for that. Brazil had the majority of possession and occasionally had Mexico kicking long balls from out of there back half. Hulk played a decent game making his presence known. Mexico's defense was solid, but I don't see the hype from there attacking. All and all this is a young Brazilian and only part of the Olympic team, I'm sure Ganso, David Luiz and HOPEFULLY Dani Alves will be available for the Olympics.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I just went to get a "i ain't reading all that shyt" for the above post. I ended up on a meme generator, and a few of the latest created ones had art barr's name in them lololololzzz

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Aint their backline basically Juventus? Why do they look so bad?

Cassano and Balo's training photos are hilarious, they're the exact same person.

Against Russia, scumbag Chiellini didnt play and hes the leader at the back. Buffon went off at H/T while it was still 0-0. But Russia was creatin chances in the 1st half, but Maggio haf a mare in the 2nd half as did DeSanctis. The midfield is just too slow and too similar and if add Cassano that too much creativity and not enough pace and movement throught out the team

But goin forward Italy looked good Pirlo was dictatin play and playin some great balls and Mario probably played the best ive seen from him, with his movement build up play etc went back to type tho in the latter stages.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
I just went to get a "i ain't reading all that shyt" for the above post. I ended up on a meme generator, and a few of the latest created ones had art barr's name in them lololololzzz

:ehh:

I had to vent, frustrated over the fukkery of officiating from yesterday's game.

Ohms Law

All Star
Daps
Reppin
#Byrd Gang
I think too much credit was given to Mexico, due to the fact that poor officiating played a major role in three potential goals from Brazil. The 10th minute offside call on #9 Damaio was called back, on the bottom of the screen he looks offside because he's opponent was clearly in behind him, but he was standing on the same line as the defender that was on top of the television screen. #20 Hulk was pulled down in the box with no penalty and #10 Oscar was clipped by goalkeeper in the 53rd minute. After that foul on Oscar, Brazil lost all composure. The Brazilian midfield was non-existent, they and played to fast in first half. When Mexico had opportunities to score via counterattack they didn't fully take advantage despite that magnificent goal by Dos Santos. Neymar was shut out, Juan Jesus and Danilo were a bit sloppy, so Marcelo and Thiago Silva had to make up for that. Brazil had the majority of possession and occasionally had Mexico kicking long balls from out of there back half. Hulk played a decent game making his presence known. Mexico's defense was solid, but I don't see the hype from there attacking. All and all this is a young Brazilian and only part of the Olympic team, I'm sure Ganso, David Luiz and HOPEFULLY Dani Alves will be available for the Olympics.

:childplease:

:umad:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
If Neymar can learn when to pass it and be less greedy hes gunna be legit. He was Brasils best player in the 2nd half yesterday, should play more centrally aswell. His delivery from set pieces is great, probably my fave part of his game.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
:trash:

SubZeroDegrees

50 shots in the blender.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nawlins

174d5c3924c3c56.gif

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
"When they won the Champions League I told myself, 'Why not Chelsea?' Hazard told French radio station RMC.

"There was a struggle between Chelsea and United but, for me, Chelsea has the best project.

"The team is young and I have a better chance to play there."

Hazard, who openly flirted with several of Europe's top clubs - including Real Madrid and Barcelona - added: "At 21, Real or Barca would have been more difficult for me.

"If I play well enough at Chelsea, I could win my place in the starting team."

So what we can gather from this is

He thinks Chelsea's midfield is terrible so he'll play more.

And he's off to Real/Barca after 1/2 good seasons.

I'm glad we didn't get this mug:youngsabo: