Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Still finished higher than you in the league. And will probably will again.

We were handicapped by a charlatan for half the season and in the end gave up in the league to win the cups.

Last season has no bearing on what's going to happen next year.

concise

Veteran
Daps
There may be fewer pawg threads, but this new TLR is more simple and vapid than I'd have expected.
:smh:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I haven't been in TLR yet on this site.

I imagine it's as shyt as the old one.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
If there's 1 thing i just do not remember happening in football, like i have no knowledge of its existence it's Arsenal getting beat off galatasaray in the uefa cup final.

When the fukk did that happen. I don't even remember them in the competition.

Oh and i always forget Teddy Sheringham played for us for some reason whenever he's talked about.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
If there's 1 thing i just do not remember happening in football, like i have no knowledge of its existence it's Arsenal getting beat off galatasaray in the uefa cup final.

When the fukk did that happen. I don't even remember them in the competition.

Oh and i always forget Teddy Sheringham played for us for some reason whenever he's talked about.

Yeah they lost on pens in 2000 or 01 i think it was. Hagi was playin for Gala, i think that might of been his last game as well. And iirc they had fans stabbed before the final aswell. Too go all that way to another country to get stabbed by a Turk :wtf: when they could of gone to any Kebab shop in North London for that.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah they lost on pens in 2000 or 01 i think it was. Hagi was playin for Gala, i think that might of been his last game as well. And iirc they had fans stabbed before the final aswell. Too go all that way to another country to get stabbed by a Turk :wtf: when they could of gone to any Kebab shop in North London for that.

I remember that, it was the same year those Leeds fans got killed in Turkey.

Ukbrotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Naija, London, Earth
We were handicapped by a charlatan for half the season and in the end gave up in the league to win the cups.

Last season has no bearing on what's going to happen next year.

Diss the squad all you like, Don't forget it's very experienced and have one of the greatest managers of all time.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
didnt DBeck get into with some Turk fans that year too? Or was that 2005?

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The incident says something about how characters develop in the Oranje's inner circle. They still discuss everything but have become wiser and now keep their problems inside the team. Even the differences that existed years ago between black and white players are gone

Only three left that's why :to:

That Willems kid has looked nice in the buildup though, he's 18, will be the youngest starter at Euro.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
And oh yeah, can we talk about how shyt Oxlaide chamberlain was against Belgium?

He a good dribbler, but when he's required to actually kick the football he's wank.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I'm thinking of throwing a lil change on Italy upsetting Spain in their opener :mjpls:

Think they mentioned it on football weekly.

Each year there has been some sort of betting scandal in Serie A Italy went on to win whatever tournament:

82 = World Cup (it was 80 I guess)

06 = World Cup

12 = :manny:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Think they mentioned it on football weekly.

Each year there has been some sort of betting scandal in Serie A Italy went on to win whatever tournament:

82 = World Cup (it was 80 I guess)

06 = World Cup

12 = :manny:

Nah, coz its not a world cup.

They look good in attack, shockin at the back. Will depend if they change it a 3 man d