Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I woke this morning in my bed naked but for a pair of socks, with a half eaten packet of roast beef monster munch lying beside my bed.

I can't really decide whether this means i had a good night or not.:ehh:

I'm getting kind of bored of getting so pissed i can barely remember anything, i need to tone it down. :skip:

What i do remember is kissing some horrible bird when i was so pissed i could barely keep my head up, i mean she was sitting next to me so i was like :manny:

Thank fukk i never shagged her :bow:

I also remember snapping an England flag off someones car and throwing it in the bin, why? fukk knows, but i did it. And i feel this act balance out the previous one in the eyes of the universe.

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
Watching this thing with Prince Charles watching film of the queens reign and talking about it.

He's a cracking lad is our charles, a cracking lad.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In a world where messenger bags exist I would have thought. Haven't had a backpack in years :manny:

wait aren't you brehs in your thirties?

:manny: explains it all tbf

Watching this thing with Prince Charles watching film of the queens reign and talking about it.

He's a cracking lad is our charles, a cracking lad.

i've always felt sorry for charles...for someone being born into the position he was, he's taken a helluva lot of L's in his life

clear underlying mental problems choosing that horse over diana

having to raise a yuot thats not his

watched his moms sit on the throne his whole life and will probs die before her

etc etc

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
We're all in our 30's?

I'd probably have to have a proper look at my life if i was. :skip:

Although tbf i probably should now to a certain extent:sadbron:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Eden Hazard : "I choose Chelsea because they have the best project and it's a big team. There was a struggle between Chelsea and United but according to me Chelsea has the best project. I speak with Abramovich. He is very simple and love football."

Utd :flabbynsick:

Even Dortmund don't like Utd's project:

United want to pay add-ons for Kagawa based on their own success, Dortmund want it based on the player.

"You ain't winning shyt, we want our money." :laff:

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I'd save that post and bring it out of the end of next season when we finish above you(and win the league) if i was down with that sort of thing.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'd save that post and bring it out of the end of next season when we finish above you(and win the league) if i was down with that sort of thing.
You really can't blame him.

Roman is building a new team.

Why would you turn down the chance of being involved in that to be a part of this

pLX6S.png

Just look at the state of that squad. :scusthov: