Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

What exactly, am I mad about. We get it dude you live in Brasil, and you rep Brasil. But please stop pretending that Brasil is producing truly great attacking players these days. I mean when Ganso is your so-called creative genius, it says it all.:to:

Stop deluding yourself, it's pitiful.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
What exactly, am I mad about. We get it dude you live in Brasil, and you rep Brasil. But please stop pretending that Brasil is producing truly great attacking players these days. I mean when Ganso is your so-called creative genius, it says it all.:to:

Stop deluding yourself, it's pitiful.

:umad:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
how odd, a us/canada soccer beef, i had to read through the posts twice just to comprehend this

canada has cuba, panama, honduras. i actually think they can make the hex this time

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
how odd, a us/canada soccer beef, i had to read through the posts twice just to comprehend this

canada has cuba, panama, honduras. i actually think they can make the hex this time
aint no beef. Its Canada :pachaha:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Ive started season 3 and ive been looking at Dexter in a different light since youve said this, hes got best pals now which is strange but the show came correct on explaining the transition, i mean his character has to grow and all

How you feelin about Hulk bruv?

God damn what a goal by Gio

Gotta say wasn't impressed watching Hulk yesterday :scusthov:

Frush is right btw, that midfield is a disaster.

Daps
scorch we took brennan rodgas and steve clarke off mourinho's chelsea days and left u wit torres and meireles :laff:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't stop watching the champions league final. I tivo'd that shyt and have watched it about a million times.

Everybody: don't tell me you're watching the game again :comeon:

Me: :lolbron:

Still get nervous watching Luiz's long run up. Thought he was gonna do a Sergio Ramos :pachaha:

scorch we took brennan rodgas and steve clarke off mourinho's chelsea days and left u wit torres and meireles :laff:

It's gonna end in tears. Your players can't do what he wants and he won't compromise. You need about 7-8 new players and there is no money.

How many players from the current squad are suited to his style of play? About 2 or 3.

Gerrard and Charlie Adam trying to retain possession :dead: Andy Carroll pressuring from the front :dead: Downing trying to come inside and link play :dead:

Daps
It's gonna end in tears. Your players can't do what he wants and he won't compromise. You need about 7-8 new players and there is no money.

How many players from the current squad are suited to his style of play? About 2 or 3.

Gerrard and Charlie Adam trying to retain possession :dead: Andy Carroll pressuring from the front :dead: Downing trying to come inside and link play :dead:

Jordan Henderson, Lucas, and Sigurdsson playing scouse tiki taka :umad:

Suarez and raheem sterling pressing high up the pitch, cutting in and scoring goals :umad:

Andy Carroll to be the most dominant striker in england since drogba :umad:

Liverpool with 6 players representing England at the Euros :umad:

Scorcher :to:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
All it takes is a string of bad results before everybody goes cold on the tiki-taka.

I give it a month before Rodgers style is discarded and Carragher is hoofing it to Carroll.

The tiki-taka will look nice in pre-season against some joke foreign teams but then it's back to reality when August comes around.

Daps
All it takes is a string of bad results before everybody goes cold on the tiki-taka.

I give it a month before Rodgers style is discarded and Carragher is hoofing it to Carroll.

The tiki-taka will look nice in pre-season against some joke foreign teams but then it's back to reality when August comes around.

carra is done m8

look at this lineup scorch

pepe
glen-agger-skrtel-enrique
lucas
henderson-sigurdsson
suarez-carroll-dempsey

it screams 2013 epl title lock :smugdraper: