Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Montez

Superstar
Daps
im sorry, Nike signing a kit deal. I was being quick in my last post. Either Nike or some random company was rumored, and he was dismissive of it saying Adidas would be the supplier starting next season. I knew it was BS from the start because the nike deal ends after next season.:heh:

DarrenARsenal is the worst because he is a bleeding vagina on top of his horrible intell.

He even re-tweeted pictures of a prospective kit :mindblown:

Dude is like 50. Still shouting out prisons at the start of his show :childplease:

Chelsea v. Arsenal in the Next Gen Series Semis Friday.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
:umad: where did I say 433 or playin Hulk? :flabbynsick: You want to play an outdated system, more so when todays game is about holding your shape and we all know that Brasil have trouble with defending and you want to stack the team up with a bunch of ballers but no workers, you aint Spain cac.

If you play a 433 you need 1 proper holder/destroyer, 1 runner (Ramires or Paulinho) & a creaty mid (Hernanes), for the mid 3. Then Neymar left, Oscar right and striker

But with the players you got 4231 is the best for now, I would play Ramires right Oscar AM, Neymar left, then whoever as striker. Then the DM's Lucas/ Luiz Gustavo & Hernanes or maybe play Paulinho, if they decide to give Neymar more responsbility to create

Yeah that 4-2-3-1 may be the best formation for us

why not call up Willian and play 433 with Neymar as the false nine??

Dede is part of the national team too right?? i hear he might be going to Milan next season.

Strange how Willian hasnt been called up and we dont have the tatical discipline to play that tiki taka bullshyt we're brazilian .

And Dede aint been called up for a while, he kind of fell out with Mano, Felipao could call him up, but we're stacked in defense anyway,

:laff: Russia mockin Brasils defence

:troll:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
He even re-tweeted pictures of a prospective kit :mindblown:

Dude is like 50. Still shouting out prisons at the start of his show :childplease:

Chelsea v. Arsenal in the Next Gen Series Semis Friday.
And his clothes
mysmilie_1863.gif

Yeah just read on twitter you beat CSKA. Three English teams in the semis.

Fack Uefa for trying to ruin the nextgen series. Their version of the tournament would be open only for the 32 teams who qualify for the Champions League itself which is ridiculous. Villa and Sporting (the other semi-finalists) are quality academies but they wouldn't be eligible when the whole idea of the tournament is for the best kids to play against each other.

Uefa :pacspit:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
England got some good U21 players :leon:

but that nicca Henderson will play U21 till he 30 :heh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
What do most of the OFT brehs FIFA on? I've been systemless since my second 360 bricked and I'm leaning PS3. Especially as fukk paying for internet.

Most are on PS3, 360 myself.

The whole FIFA movement sorta died on here though I've noticed.

Good times a few years ago I guess :manny:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
russia is a good team methinks...their goalies are always consistent and midfield always dope.

plus they got the GAWD Don Fabio callin shots :bow:

they just need a striker worth a damn who can actually finish. last time they had one was pav in his prime, and they did well.

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
oh and hulk been eatin a bit too well off gas money :scusthov: dude is fat straight up

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
oh and hulk been eatin a bit too well off gas money :scusthov: dude is fat straight up

Hulk needs to do his own Rocky II training montage thru the streets of St Petersburg with all the racists chasing after him with Spalletti (as he looks like Marco Pantani) on his bicycle blasting out Bill Conti

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
What do most of the OFT brehs FIFA on? I've been systemless since my second 360 bricked and I'm leaning PS3. Especially as fukk paying for internet.

I use alot of 4 star teams from all over once you start using 4.5 you only play against City, Real, Barce and Bayern and repeat :deadhorse: