Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Papoose finally is going to release his album :ohhh:

I remember when I first listened to the nonsensical lyrics of Alphabet Slaughter like it was yesterday

Reading his wikipedia page I didn't know he was married to Remy Ma, or that he's currently a grad student :ohhh:

Or that his name also means 'baby/baby carrier' :laugh:
That was so overrated :heh:

My breh hyped up this London rapper who did something similar and that was meh too

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I remember that whole era pretty well though, so much lame shyt looking back now that I thought was :ohhh: at the time.

The main perpetrator being Kay Slay and his two albums. Especially the song where he's rapping

I can't help but laugh when I hear this song now

Last edited by a moderator:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Finally getting around to reading XI Quarterly 2, Americans Abroad, great stuff.

Worth $50 for 4 issues? No. It's 11 stories of medium length and the whole thing can be read in one semi-long 2-3hr sitting. But worth it to support American soccer writing and the quality of the stories? Easy yes.

Do recommend.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
I know a read a tweet from DarrenArsenal being incredulous that Nike was making a move for Arsenal's shirt because it was a done deal with Adidas. I KNOW he said it. I wish I favorited that tweet.

That West Ham tweet :dead:

Nike making a move for Arsenal's shirt?

He is the worst ITK ever. He comes up with (false) info that gets people riled up and when it doesn't happen he goes after the club. His latest is we are looking at 4 from Barca. 3 from Barca B and 1 from the first team, with him saying Sanchez.

West Ham been talking wild since they got the stadium.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
That was so overrated :heh:

My breh hyped up this London rapper who did something similar and that was meh too

Lowkey & Faith SFX - Alphabet Assassin - YouTube

I always :heh: when people hyped up uk rappers. 95% can't flow for shyt. Garage/DnB/Grime MC>>>>>

They would say listen to the lyrics, I'm like :comeon: its hiphop not spoken word, if the sound aint hitting how am I suppose to listen . Then they would go to the lengths of sayin they have a unique flow :what: :dead:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Papoose finally is going to release his album :ohhh:

I remember when I first listened to the nonsensical lyrics of Alphabet Slaughter like it was yesterday

Reading his wikipedia page I didn't know he was married to Remy Ma, or that he's currently a grad student :ohhh:

Or that his name also means 'baby/baby carrier:laugh:

:ohhh: that's like the original running joke on sohh about papoose

before all the wack punchlines (well not before all of them), the album flop, the kay slay fall from grace, etc

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Only English rapper I ever really rated is Roots Manuva, his flow, lyrics and all that is uniquely English, never tried to be American, most Americans, or people who don't know much about "Urban' English culture, will never be able to understand most of what he's saying.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Only English rapper I ever really rated is Roots Manuva, his flow, lyrics and all that is uniquely English, never tried to be American, most Americans, or people who don't know much about "Urban' English culture, will never be able to understand most of what he's saying.

one of goat videos :lawd:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_TkmpeYOUYI]Roots Manuva - 2001 - Witness (1 Hope) [HD DVDRip] KRD - YouTube[/ame]

:stylin: on the lil cac kids :lolbron:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Some Englisj journo on ESPN Press Pass on why Benzema won't sing the anthem: "Well he hasn't actually said. Maybe he's just a bad singer."

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
did i miss out on a "shyt poster" discussion earlier? thought i scrolled over something like that

anyway lets get it crackin, havent really done that in a while

we all know the searchable It is at the top of the list, no need to mention the obvious woman pretending to be a man who pretends to be a woman

who else sucks at posting, besides me of course

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
i dont roll in normal coli threads like that but 210 seems to be exceptionally bad

and of course all the one-note stan posters are ok if they bring some creativity/originality but most of their humor is simply forced