Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

TTT

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldnt be surprised if Neymar commands a sizable transfer even though his appearances for Brazil in international tournaments and games against European teams have been criticized. He is still young and is very marketable and that goes a long way in recouping investments made in players. Perez does that for Real Madrid and sometimes it seems that is a large part of his transfer strategy. I think the delayed transfers give people some time to fully assess these players compared to that era where players transferred based on one good outing at the Olympics or youth tournaments. Given how the Brazilian currency has appreciated over time a lot of clubs are probably not going to make much in real terms as they did before in transfers, its still a lot of money but there have been years where their currency has gained 50% against the USD.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I've been on a real old school house, deep house, tech house, and garage kick for a few months now, ending my multiple year long indie electronic and indie pop fascination. All my favorite bands have gotten redundant. Phoenix's new song sounding like an It's Never Been Like That left over was a nail in the coffin.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i hope neymar never leaves brazil. then landon donovan will be the neymar of the us, retroactively.

one thing i love is how he's a hero in brazil, and hated in europe. i don't even mention to my brazilian brehs how europeans don't appreciate him because it's so unfathomable to them and requires a long explanation i can't be bothered with.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
i hope neymar never leaves brazil. then landon donovan will be the neymar of the us, retroactively.

one thing i love is how he's a hero in brazil, and hated in europe. i don't even mention to my brazilian brehs how europeans don't appreciate him because it's so unfathomable to them and requires a long explanation i can't be bothered with.
I hope less and less of the talented Brazilians leave. We were just having that OFT Summit a few days back and we all seemed to reach the conclusion that the globalization of the game and de-specialization of players was making them less special (even if overall more capable), and now we have Neymar in Brazil getting his :stylin: on every day.

fukk if he tracks back or couldn't handle a snowy night in Denver, the boy is beautiful (semi-pause?!?!?!?!).

I'm mad Moura went to PSG to have his development as a player ruined forever.

Good stuff breh. Really like that Hercules & Love Affair track.
If you can track it down deffo get their DJ Kicks mix. shyt is NY warehouse gay club anthem after anthem.

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Neymar is kinda ass tho, and scared. His reasons for staying ain't on no principle shyt, dude just a bytch ass nikka.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
I hope less and less of the talented Brazilians leave. We were just having that OFT Summit a few days back and we all seemed to reach the conclusion that the globalization of the game and de-specialization of players was making them less special (even if overall more capable), and now we have Neymar in Brazil getting his :stylin: on every day.

fukk if he tracks back or couldn't handle a snowy night in Denver, the boy is beautiful (semi-pause?!?!?!?!).

I'm mad Moura went to PSG to have his development as a player ruined forever.

If you can track it down deffo get their DJ Kicks mix. shyt is NY warehouse gay club anthem after anthem.
the brazilian league is just fun anyway breh. players like him make it more fun. simple equation to me but i realize i have more invested in their serie a than most :yeshrug:
Neymar is kinda ass tho, and scared. His reasons for staying ain't on no principle shyt, dude just a bytch ass nikka.
i don't get this, he's eating so good in every aspect of life - money, athletic success, women (even tho he got a BM), and he's already legend at a historic team at an incredibly young age

WHY should he go anywhere, principles don't even play a part in that equation breh.

i know it's a big "if", as it is for all players, even the argentine midget, but if neymar has a good world cup, or god forbid brazil go far or even sniff winning :wow: shyt is done
ccbdfd06_tumblr_lyd8kgAjMn1qma1obo1_250.gif

frush11

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
But most likely he's not gonna have a good WC, nothing so far has proven, he's capable of doing anything worthwhile outside of that crap fest called the Brasilian League.

Honestly I could care less if he leaves Brasil, but as a competitor, have a bit of pride, and test yourself at the highest level, don't hide and be a coward.