Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Bout to get a Sony tat on my face. Both of my 360's have imploded. It's like the Sony kami-sama's were punishing me for turning my back on the squad.

Yeah, about to go back to Sony next gen I think.

This $60 a year shyt always irks me.

I mean yeah in the long run, it's not that bad, but I don't even use all that other shyt they have on XBOX Live.

Plus PS2 was the GOAT system in my eyes :blessed:

yseJ

Empire strikes back
Daps
Reppin
The Yay
Hulk needs to do his own Rocky II training montage thru the streets of St Petersburg with all the racists chasing after him with Spalletti (as he looks like Marco Pantani) on his bicycle blasting out Bill Conti

he should be blasting 'runnin' too
nikka Im too fat, I fukk around and catch an asthma attack

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
I use alot of 4 star teams from all over once you start using 4.5 you only play against City, Real, Barce and Bayern and repeat :deadhorse:

Yeah I'll rarely play online, honestly. Between that and people going retarded with the skills it turns me off.

I'm an ole career mode ass nikka.

You better believe there will be an OFT FC going banana hammock (pause).

João Brigadeiro Smith-Wajkozwski will live to play again.

Liu Kang

KING KILLAYAN MBRRRAPPÉ
Supporter
Daps
Yeah I'll rarely play online, honestly. Between that and people going retarded with the skills it turns me off.

I'm an ole career mode ass nikka.
[...]
Same here, I always take the shyttiest team in Ligue 2 to try to win the CL within 3 seasons :heh:
But in FIFA 13, precision dribbling is way too deadly now, too hard to defend against heavy dribblers, it's sickening. :scusthov:

Heavy rotation at home at the moment :krshd:
[ame=http://youtu.be/FNspcLHuRHg]Barbatuques - Baião Destemperado - YouTube[/ame]

Joga Bonito :lawd:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
oh and hulk been eatin a bit too well off gas money :scusthov: dude is fat straight up

Na he eating good and in shape, came on at the end of the game and charged the squad up, he looks better playing on the left crossing with his better foot than playing on the right with that cutting in bullshyt

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
[ame]https://twitter.com/joey7barton/status/316297733919109123[/ame]

Dude is really about that life doesnt he know Neymar got goons that got goons in favelas

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
The hype machine has made Neymar out to be better than he actually is thus far. Hes good and talented but hes no where near the level thats hes been portrayed to be at.

I just like that he's making the world so mad by having the audacity to not dikkride onto a typical power. Not only is he staying in Brazil, he's staying with the team of his youth putting them on his back and winning international competitions and shyt. Dude is knocking up dimes, counting racks, and attaining global celebrity status all from the comfort of his developing nation.

Best in da world :blessed:

Barton has a goon he doesn't even claim doing time, Neymar has dikkriders and wouldn't step to JB da gawd in Manchester, Marseille or Madrid.

Joey don't want no problems in Maracana doe :whoa:

And if he steps foot in Miami I'll catch that body myself. :birdman:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I just like that he's making the world so mad by having the audacity to not dikkride onto a typical power. Not only is he staying in Brazil, he's staying with the team of his youth putting them on his back and winning international competitions and shyt. Dude is knocking up dimes, counting racks, and attaining global celebrity status all from the comfort of his developing nation.

Best in da world :blessed:

Joey don't want no problems in Maracana doe :whoa:

And if he steps foot in Miami I'll catch that body myself. :birdman:

:aicmon:

They have the worlds 6th best/biggest economy. But they do have Aids like a develop nation tho.