Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Indeed but hes never gettin that chance when Oscar/Kaka are in the squad/line up. Also u lot need someone who can link the defence and attackin players in the middle. Because your holders/runners aint up to the job in all tbh

I dont think Oscar should even be a starter, not quite NT level yet, definitly a place for him in the 2nd half though. I'd like to see Kaka and Hernanes as two offensive midfielders with two holders defending, but since Russia arent any world beaters we could do with one holder in Fernando, while Hernanes sets up play like Felipao lined em up.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I dont think Oscar should even be a starter, not quite NT level yet, definitly a place for him in the 2nd half though. I'd like to see Kaka and Hernanes as two offensive midfielders with two holders defending, but since Russia arent any world beaters we could do with one holder in Fernando, while Hernanes sets up play like Felipao lined em up.

Breh you need to let go of 4222, thats dead apart from in Fifa. And considering your FB's are shyt defensively they need those wide attackers to give them some sort of cover, even if it isnt that great. Plus having Kaka & Hernanes for all their tekkers have fukk all speed, which leaves you :flabbynsick: on the counter.

Oscar shouldnt be playin tonight but he deserves to be the starter come Confed time. Plus his workrate is better than anyone of your attackers tbh.

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Breh you need to let go of 4222, thats dead apart from in Fifa. And considering your FB's are shyt defensively they need those wide attackers to give them some sort of cover, even if it isnt that great. Plus having Kaka & Hernanes for all their tekkers have fukk all speed, which leaves you :flabbynsick: on the counter.

Oscar shouldnt be playin tonight but he deserves to be the starter come Confed time. Plus his workrate is better than anyone of your attackers tbh.

So you think we should play the 4-3-3 with Neymar on the left wing and The Incredible Hulk with his Messi-esque left wand on the right wing?!

And I'm the one on that Fifa tip?

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
heyyo Hollister, whats the news on Ganso?

Hes at Sao Paulo where he and the club are failing wonderfully, they need a miracle to qualify group phase in Libertadores. The club is in shambles and hes nowhere near the answer for club or country. He needs the next 3-4 months of good quality, injury-less football to be that future prospect he once was.

Russia been giving us that work though they should be up by a couple of goals, we need a striker

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
So you think we should play the 4-3-3 with Neymar on the left wing and The Incredible Hulk with his Messi-esque left wand on the right wing?!

And I'm the one on that Fifa tip?

:umad: where did I say 433 or playin Hulk? :flabbynsick: You want to play an outdated system, more so when todays game is about holding your shape and we all know that Brasil have trouble with defending and you want to stack the team up with a bunch of ballers but no workers, you aint Spain cac.

If you play a 433 you need 1 proper holder/destroyer, 1 runner (Ramires or Paulinho) & a creaty mid (Hernanes), for the mid 3. Then Neymar left, Oscar right and striker

But with the players you got 4231 is the best for now, I would play Ramires right Oscar AM, Neymar left, then whoever as striker. Then the DM's Lucas/ Luiz Gustavo & Hernanes or maybe play Paulinho, if they decide to give Neymar more responsbility to create

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Hes at Sao Paulo where he and the club are failing wonderfully, they need a miracle to qualify group phase in Libertadores. The club is in shambles and hes nowhere near the answer for club or country. He needs the next 3-4 months of good quality, injury-less football to be that future prospect he once was.

Russia been giving us that work though they should be up by a couple of goals, we need a striker

why not call up Willian and play 433 with Neymar as the false nine??

Dede is part of the national team too right?? i hear he might be going to Milan next season.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Nike making a move for Arsenal's shirt?

He is the worst ITK ever. He comes up with (false) info that gets people riled up and when it doesn't happen he goes after the club. His latest is we are looking at 4 from Barca. 3 from Barca B and 1 from the first team, with him saying Sanchez.

West Ham been talking wild since they got the stadium.

im sorry, Nike signing a kit deal. I was being quick in my last post. Either Nike or some random company was rumored, and he was dismissive of it saying Adidas would be the supplier starting next season. I knew it was BS from the start because the nike deal ends after next season.:heh:

DarrenARsenal is the worst because he is a bleeding vagina on top of his horrible intell.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I remember that whole era pretty well though, so much lame shyt looking back now that I thought was :ohhh: at the time.

The main perpetrator being Kay Slay and his two albums. Especially the song where he's rapping

DJ Kayslay featuring Aaron Hall.The streetsweeper vol 1( INTRO) - YouTube

I can't help but laugh when I hear this song now

I remember first hearing this when I was a kid back in 2000 after DLing it off Audiogalaxy and going :ooh: :ohhh:

Then I grew up :comeon:

My favorite late 90s/early 2000s rapper that did not drop an album was Ali Vegas. I really thought he was the next Nas. He was so nice back then.:ohlawd:

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I remember that whole era pretty well though, so much lame shyt looking back now that I thought was :ohhh: at the time.

The main perpetrator being Kay Slay and his two albums. Especially the song where he's rapping

DJ Kayslay featuring Aaron Hall.The streetsweeper vol 1( INTRO) - YouTube

I can't help but laugh when I hear this song now

I can't help but laugh at anything related to Kay Slay :heh:

http://www.the-coli.com/booth/53598-thowback-moment-kay-slay-looking-shook-hood-lmbao.html#.UVC5WmL9wRQ

:dead: :dead: :dead:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
I remember first hearing this when I was a kid back in 2000 after DLing it off Audiogalaxy and going :ooh: :ohhh:

Then I grew up :comeon:

My favorite late 90s/early 2000s rapper that did not drop an album was Ali Vegas. I really thought he was the next Nas. He was so nice back then.:ohlawd:

Classic :lawd:

Last edited by a moderator: