Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
Thats a good idea breh, I was thinking of doing the same thing with Brazilian footy and in english of course, try to get my name out in the footy journo world. Of course theres no money in it, at first at least, and it'll definitely be a hobby type thing, but you gotta have alot of time on your hands. Put that link up if you get around to it brehh

Thanks breh good luck to you with your blog and I will post the link when I eventually make it ha. Are you planning to use tumblr, blogspot, wordpress, something else? :leon:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
did you see it? i'm really worried it will be corny :merchant: i want so bad for it to be a quality film

Nah they've been showing the trailer nonstop during the NCAA tourney. Looks corny to me, with the Jay-Z song on the top :scusthov:

Same feeling I got when I first saw the great gatsby trailer, that whole new music with a movie set in old times is tough I feel.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Nah they've been showing the trailer nonstop during the NCAA tourney. Looks corny to me, with the Jay-Z song on the top :scusthov:

Same feeling I got when I first saw the great gatsby trailer, that whole new music with a movie set in old times is tough I feel.

the trailer made me think it might be alright actually :yeshrug:

but the jay z song....:snoop:

the first lyric is about running base :upsetfavre: a coke dealer's reference in a movie about jackie robinsin? dude is seriously fuming in his grave over that one. jay z is really good at blatantly yet unwittingly disrespecting icons, and i won't lie, it makes me slightly furious.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

the first lyric is about running base :upsetfavre: a coke dealer's reference in a movie about jackie robinsin? dude is seriously fuming in his grave over that one. jay z is really good at blatantly yet unwittingly disrespecting icons, and i won't lie, it makes me slightly furious.

Such whores

KOTK

Pro
Daps

Unwittingly? I think your being very generous to the army of simps who protest his innocence at every turn. fukk him and the sand he rode in on for that Fred Hampton line.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Unwittingly? I think your being very generous to the army of simps who protest his innocence at every turn. fukk him and the sand he rode in on for that Fred Hampton line.

well tbf that song is at least about something fred would have approved of.

but i say unwittingly because i think he's probably arrogant enough to think he's paying tribute merely by being himself and taking the time to reference someone.

like that thread earlier today, i'd bet jay actually thought he was giving big props but his ego took over and rearranged the whole path of the song without him noticing

KOTK

Pro
Daps
well tbf that song is at least about something fred would have approved of.

but i say unwittingly because i think he's probably arrogant enough to think he's paying tribute merely by being himself and taking the time to reference someone.

like that thread earlier today, i'd bet jay actually thought he was giving big props but his ego took over and rearranged the whole path of the song without him noticing
A fair point. Makes sense with regard to his level of shock at Ether.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
That Jackie Robinson movie :scusthov:
i'll let you brehs know in a few weeks. I should get a screening pass for it.:krs:

its fukking embarrassing. Dude is taking a major piss on Jackie Robinson with that song and I have no idea why its in a movie set in the fukking 40s and 50s. :why:

"I rob, I sin" fukk you JayZ :pacspit:

this is what irks me the most. "Nah, it was a hot play on words." fukk that and fukk you for saying that. They are the same ones who will shyt on any other rapper who does that.

And on top of that, those bars were wack. :snoop:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
i'll let you brehs know in a few weeks. I should get a screening pass for it.:krs:

its fukking embarrassing. Dude is taking a major piss on Jackie Robinson with that song and I have no idea why its in a movie set in the fukking 40s and 50s. :why:

"I rob, I sin" fukk you JayZ :pacspit:

this is what irks me the most. "Nah, it was a hot play on words." fukk that and fukk you for saying that. They are the same ones who will shyt on any other rapper who does that.

And on top of that, those bars were wack. :snoop:

brehs went nuts over his "blasphemy/blast for me" line :heh:

i'm a jay fan to an extent, got great songs and the one time i saw him in concert, he tore that shyt down

i dont mind him saying "i rob, i sin" etc but it shouldn't be used in the movie itself.

but beyond the superficial layer, he's a bit of a dullard and his fans are worse than tupac's in the late 90s. i don't stan any rappers but i can kinda get why people would stan nas. he's said some smart dumb motherfukker type stuff in his day but at least he's tried to say something substantial, even when he falls short.

jay stans look at him like the cool kid in school that they must get close to in order to be cool themselves.

remember that one poster doeboy who always had his finger on the trigger whenever someone slighted jay z in the least? :heh:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
I've come to the conclusion that I hate when they play 90s rap in a bar.

Gin and Juice can fukk off. I think what's topped it off for me is people nodding their head like that shyt just came out yesterday. It's almost 20 years old you c*ntface, cut yourself.

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I've come to the conclusion that I hate when they play 90s rap in a bar.

Gin and Juice can fukk off. I think what's topped it off for me is people nodding their head like that shyt just came out yesterday. It's almost 20 years old you c*ntface, cut yourself.

:sitdown: