Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
someone's having an existential crisis. what is this deep question shyt so early in the day breh!

i think people can only juggle a certain amount of things to focus on. thats why once people start working a 9-5 job all of a sudden hobbies and things to learn kinda get thrown in the bushes, because you dont have time or energy to focus on all that. sports for example is the easiest distraction/hobby to partake in, its just watching tv or reading news or posting about stuff, but its not really -doing anything- yeh? you're not taxing your brain trying to learn new skills or be informed about anything that actually matters. personally i couldnt care less about world news, its nice to keep up sometimes but is it really affecting me personally? not really /coliignorance

i just think theres a limit to energy you can expend on day-to-day activities and most of it is just gearing up getting motivated to actually get out of bed and continue with your job every day

Na, its because I'm working on my final thesis on terrorism and politics, but ultimately I'm talking about being ambitious and doing things bigger than the routinely activities, about challenging yourself and shyt.

I know where you're coming from when you talk about people working the 9-5 and being on the grind having to provide in which they dont even have the time to think about where theyre going.

But I'm talking about students who are in a position to choose what they want to do with the rest of their lives.

Yoyo you're living the dream though mate :myman:

Get a job in politics? :yeshrug:

I took a couple of IR modules in first year, was like reading the news, but in a good way.

Yea I'd like to do something in Brazilian ''CIA'', Brazilian-USA relations :shrug:

concise

Veteran
Daps
I was watching youtube videos this morning, ran into this and saw this weird guy on the beginning. Comments said it was that weird guy Jimmy Savile who just started getting light on him for abusing kids.

Seeing this guy for the first time, I'm like :wtf:

Last edited by a moderator:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Na, its because I'm working on my final thesis on terrorism and politics, but ultimately I'm talking about being ambitious and doing things bigger than the routinely activities, about challenging yourself and shyt.

I know where you're coming from when you talk about people working the 9-5 and being on the grind having to provide in which they dont even have the time to think about where theyre going.

But I'm talking about students who are in a position to choose what they want to do with the rest of their lives.

Yoyo you're living the dream though mate :myman:

Yea I'd like to do something in Brazilian ''CIA'', Brazilian-USA relations :shrug:
That would be pretty sick. Mastermind has dibs on the Tropa de Elite 3 premiere tix.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
I like this guys highlight videos
[ame=http://youtu.be/EBTqQ8qnPiA]►Mario Balotelli - Clarity ◆ A.C. Milan ◆ 2013 ◇HD - YouTube[/ame]

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I havent done a brunch in a while brehs. Bottomless mimosas with cheap champagne is painful for me intestines :dead:

also, even though im nostaljack (yes, spelled that way) towards that 90s party music, Party Up was never that hot to me. I never really liked that song, and I dont think it was from the 90s either.

But if some DJ decided to play Grindin by The Clipse, :salute: to the DJ.

StraxStrax

I'm selling these fine leather jackets
Daps
So is this Will Hughes (Colin Hendry jr.) worth a damn?

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
link? i assume it was 210, went to myself but it wouldn't let me. Second worst poster on here :myman:

who the worst? 210 is pretty strong on the wack list.

Nah, it wasnt 210; it was the fake thread about Derrick Rose being hurt again. Chicago deleted it. Not Surprising.

I think I saw that. I was going to click on it, until I saw one star.

He real press about his Chicago stuff I guess. Multiple threads on the same, non Chicago-based, topic can stay tho. :mjpls:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
who the worst? 210 is pretty strong on the wack list.

I think I saw that. I was going to click on it, until I saw one star.

He real press about his Chicago stuff I guess. Multiple threads on the same, non Chicago-based, topic can stay tho. :mjpls:
Ciara