Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
There's another little drowner who gets boyed by Bradley Wiggins' brother.

concise

Veteran
Daps
Red bulls with all their nationally televised games, and today's their first game on MSG. Already forgot how terrible Shep Messing is. :scusthov:

Grams

Grams Grands Gucci G'd Up
Daps
Reppin
Eastside
I was thinking about starting a Ligue 1 blog so I can get started in the journalism industry and get my name out there. I didn't wanna do an all league blog cuz I don't have time for all that, can't keep up, and I'm not even knowledgeable :mjpls:

I don't even like writing I'm tryna be a play-by-play commentator but we all gotta start off somewhere right?
gif.png

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I was thinking about starting a Ligue 1 blog so I can get started in the journalism industry and get my name out there. I didn't wanna do an all league blog cuz I don't have time for all that, can't keep up, and I'm not even knowledgeable :mjpls:

I don't even like writing I'm tryna be a play-by-play commentator but we all gotta start off somewhere right?
gif.png

yeah do it breh, there arent enough ligue 1 blogs (except for the fact that no one fukkin reads up :russ:) but its good to just have your name out there and something googlable you know?

Red bulls with all their nationally televised games, and today's their first game on MSG. Already forgot how terrible Shep Messing is. :scusthov:

:yeshrug: he's our shep

http://www.sbnation.com/longform/20...ofile-ny-cosmos-red-bulls-mls-american-soccer his life :wow:

montreal cant play like fukking cowards at home, i believe that we will win

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
dunno about this red bulls team

either they were lucky to get out of the first half 1-0, or could be unlucky to be losing

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
yeah do it breh, there arent enough ligue 1 blogs (except for the fact that no one fukkin reads up :russ:) but its good to just have your name out there and something googlable you know?

:to: but yea that's what i'm gonna do :salute:

Red Bulls are...I don't even know. Holgersson is the Mertesacker of the MLS gotdamn. Peguy was too rusty from rotting away on PSG's bench so he misses a sitter. Di Vaio offside 5 times in one half ffs even Inzaghi is looking at him like :aicmon:

Grams

Daps
Reppin
Eastside
This thread has half a million views. I say it hits a million by May 19-25 2014

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps

gif.png

Thats a good idea breh, I was thinking of doing the same thing with Brazilian footy and in english of course, try to get my name out in the footy journo world. Of course theres no money in it, at first at least, and it'll definitely be a hobby type thing, but you gotta have alot of time on your hands. Put that link up if you get around to it brehh

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
‘I think the fans have shown their frustration about Rio not being here. They’re entitled to their opinion; they pay good money to come over here.
Stephen Gerrard :shaq2:

@mastermind
he made 20 million with that trip to china :win:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Just came back from my mates leaving do, goin to live in Convict land for a year, got him some fat stripper who looked like she might be a chromosome short of being a downie.

Got it on film too :ld:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
costa rica can suck my dikk tbf. not everywhere in the world is a tropical goddamn paradise. i wont even address the assumption that the weather was the sole reason they lost, all of a sudden costa rica is some concacaf giant :pachaha:

my tourism dollars are going to panama instead, f them