Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Enjoyed that Grantland live thing btw. I'm one of those people that need background noise to function so that was a nice change from my usual shyte.

Jalen Rose :salute: could listen to the breh speak for hours. Always interesting. Enjoy his podcast too even if that Jacoby mug adds absolutely nothing.

SCORCH

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
My favourite was the breh in the yellow, looked like he was battling a tide :dead:

How about the guy just underneath him who's face is barely visible, looked like he was gonna get asphyxiated.

And all they could see was

article-2043314-0BAA9CE2000005DC-167_468x286.jpg

:blessed:

Top 10 Premier League moment easy.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The dude in the yellow is definitely the best.

The anger is real. And the dude in the bottom right pink polo; shook as fukk

Who is the dude who randomly runs into the scene and isn't even facing the field? I never even noticed him before. Looks like he came by just to push down dude in the pink. Breh was just skipping by :dead:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
lol that Marshall Henderson at Auburn gif reminds me of Adebayor vs Arsenal supporters. So much going on you can watch it for a good 5 minutes :pachaha:

fanscity.gif

My favourite is still the breh that appears bottom left with the massive teeth :dead:
Ever since I saw this live, I always :dead: at the yellow shirt guy and the dude who gets trampled with his eyes close :russ:

They were so damn mad for no reason.

Clapsteel O'Neal

put a red dot on your head like a hindu
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol that Marshall Henderson at Auburn gif reminds me of Adebayor vs Arsenal supporters. So much going on you can watch it for a good 5 minutes :pachaha:

fanscity.gif

My favourite is still the breh that appears bottom left with the massive teeth :dead:

nah the best one is the breh in the bottom right corner with the black north face jacket popping shyt, then quickly proceeding to apologise

KOTK

Pro
Daps

fanscity.gif

The bloke who's drowning is decent too.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
And all they could see was

article-2043314-0BAA9CE2000005DC-167_468x286.jpg

:blessed:

Top 10 Premier League moment easy.

Can't lie I remember :russ: @ that moment I never hated Ade.

When he scored and started sprinting back I was like :wtf: then when I realized what he was doing my reaction turned to :gladbron:

That was like when T.O. celebrated on the Star:

Last edited by a moderator:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Watched that game in the library. Had a quality view of the security team at the front desk looking confused when cries came from other rooms. Funniest shyt was a lad outside the pub throwing his old Henry shirt to the ground then picking it up a second later after the spurs loss last year.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Guy in the red collar next to home shirt isn't going for it hard enough so gets taken out. Learn fool.