Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Depends on the major. eMilitant and BW Bashing, it's essential.
i'm doing independent study, oft and how it always ultimately manages to repel dumb c*nts of no substance.

gonna be real useful when i graduate, like a philosophy degree :win:
Not the term, you dont fukks with them.

Also allot of these so called pawgs are out of shape :scusthov: And got jelly guts that hang over their trousers/skirts. Atleast go for one with proper curves not because the bytch eats too damn much

damn breh i know you been around the block but this is kids' advice here, you think i'm that green? :sadbron:

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
i knew my breh @Don Rhymus would feel me on this one :salute: :salute:

:whoo: WARUNG

go here: Contact | Warung Beach Club - Praia Brava - Itajaí - SC

look at that map and scroll down until you see an island called Florianopolis :noah: it's in the same state

i have a friend who lives there, might say fukk that club and just kick it here instead if you make it down that far south:
250px-Avenida_Beira_Mar_Norte_Florianopolis.jpg

brazil_florianopolis_l.jpg

2.87884_7856gra-localizada-na-costa-leste-de-florianopolis-a-ilha.jpg

in brazil girls often dress for the club just to go shopping :noah:

Brehhh that Floripa is what its all about, Gisele Bundchens galore :wow:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
i'm doing independent study, oft and how it always ultimately manages to repel dumb c*nts of no substance.

gonna be real useful when i graduate, like a philosophy degree :win:

damn breh i know you been around the block but this is kids' advice here, you think i'm that green? :sadbron:

:russ:

Werent advice, I just don't see the appeal of a :flabbynsick: pawg is what I was sayin.

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What's the controversy surrounding La Marseillaise?

Same ol French cism' that bubbles up whenever they aren't playing well. He got asked on a show why he doesn't sing it, they always complain about how a lot of the French players do not sing the anthem and he responded that it's irrelevant and they cant force him to. The right wing party then made that statement I posted about.

Patrick Vieira called it a made up controversy and pointed out(accurately) that plenty of players haven't sung it throughout their national team's history.

This clip must've made them furious [ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wF1dnxesi1M"]Samir Nasri has a laugh at French National Anthem *Marseillaise* ? 31/5/2012 - YouTube[/ame] :laugh: at Nasri laughing

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Bruh @horse. kills Florianopolis has long been on my map. :blessed:

I'm definitely going to Brazil next summer. Not to see games, not to try and live out coli-sexual tourism fantasies, but just to feel that energy. I'm tryna be dropped off in that country for a month or two and just catch vibes b.

You just know that this is going to be the biggest nation wide celebration any nation will have anywhere near the prime of our lives. Like, what else matters this much to a country.

Euro's in France? :ld:
World Cup in Russia :dead:
Winter Olympics in Russia (Well, it'll probably mean the world to them but fukk every part of that)

This is it for us brehs. This is our Woodstock. The Olympics will merely be a sequel. Until Brazil go crashing out that place is going to be popping the fukk off.

And I'mma be there in some dusty ass dancehall miles away from any stadiums drunk off potent ethnic beverages tuning into the transmissions of a satellite heart :blessed:
:salute: all of this is exactly what i've been thinking. like you captured my exact thoughts breh :wtf: not even playing, i feel like i wrote this. i keep re-reading to see if i differ on at least one part of it and nah. i dont :whoo:

i will say that i'm really interested in starting a nightlife-centered tourism company that would go between rio, sao paulo, and belo horizonte, if not floripa.

Last edited by a moderator:

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Years ago, I also had a goal of being in Brazil for the World Cup.

Then life happened. :upsetfavre:

Same.

My breh and I made a pact years ago that we were going next year.

One of us can make good on his promise, the other :wow:

But then again, I was for a long time planning on England 2018. I thought, right that gives me enough time to have life straight, and actually have a GOAL.

Then FIFA happened :pacspit:

Perhaps 2016 Euros

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
:salute: all of this is exactly what i've been thinking. like you captured my exact thoughts breh :wtf: not even playing, i feel like i wrote this. i keep re-reading to see if i differ on at least one part of it and nah. i dont :whoo:

i will say that i'm really interested in starting a nightlife-centered tourism company that would go between rio, sao paulo, and belo horizonte, if not floripa.

:myman:

There's actually a guy in TLR involved in a Vegas nightlife getaway weekend. Got some deal with Cosmo hotel and a few Vegas clubs. You pay a bulk price for like a 3-4 night stay and they get you into day and night parties on the strip.

There are a few clubs in Brazil (Warung one of them) considered to be amongst the very best in all the world (for EDM). I'm sure a package the involved getting into a few of them would be wild alluring. I know it's what I'd be doing next summer.

There's Green Valley which is also in Santa Catarina, Sirena which is between Rio and Santos, D Edge and Anzu in Sao Paolo, and they're all considered to be amonst the Top 50 on the map.

:leon:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looking at how the Olympics went, it's actually pretty tragic that England didnt get 2016. World Cup games in London would be :blessed:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
:myman:

There's actually a guy in TLR involved in a Vegas nightlife getaway weekend. Got some deal with Cosmo hotel and a few Vegas clubs. You pay a bulk price for like a 3-4 night stay and they get you into day and night parties on the strip.

There are a few clubs in Brazil (Warung one of them) considered to be amongst the very best in all the world (for EDM). I'm sure a package the involved getting into a few of them would be wild alluring. I know it's what I'd be doing next summer.

There's Green Valley which is also in Santa Catarina, Sirena which is between Rio and Santos, D Edge and Anzu in Sao Paolo, and they're all considered to be amonst the Top 50 on the map.

:leon:

:smugdraper: this is happening

if i don't write at least 1-2 pages of my business plan tonight, neg the fukk out of me

KOTK

Pro
Daps
It's not about depression or physical ailments.

It's about the bank accounts looking :flabbynsick:.
Church. I intend to be in South America in about a year from now but I won't be donating blood for Blatter.