Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
overrated white bytches galore? definitely seems like a coli type of place then :pachaha:
charliemurphywrongwrong-o.gif

not a gisele fan but floripa probably has the sexiest white women on the planet
It all looks the same red on a map.

classic british

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
The Designated Player vs. MLS Rivalry Week - The Triangle Blog - Grantland

decent comedy (?) blog on RIVALRY WEEK, LIVE

My favorite bit

2 p.m.

The second half gets under way and the Red Bulls resume their attacking. Still no goals, though. Olsen is doing a kind of reverse striptease and has added a raincoat and large baggy hat to his outfit. It may be a psychological ploy though — as might be the introduction of substitute Carlos Ruiz. Everyone knows that under CONCACAF rules, goals scored against the run of play by Ruiz count double.

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QRNNLf41HK8"]1989 (April 30) USA 1-Costa Rica 0 (World Cup Qualifier).mpg - YouTube[/ame]

:wow: it was like another world then.

Saint Louis Soccer Park, Fenton
Attendance: 8,500

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps

:whoa:

Don said 'kinda' gay.

If people didn't know about Prince's orgiastic sex romps and his lifelong quests to fukk his way through MPLS then the world they probably would cast him out as some sort of c*ntsniff androgynous poof who is moister than sponge cake.

I like how no one had any complaints about Dez dikkerson though. :laugh:

KOTK

Pro
Daps
I can think of quite a few actually.

Bale
Dembele
Lennon
Vertongen
Lloris
Dawson
Assou-Ekotto
Walker
Sandro

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
3 months ago, I would have said RVP but he may have early onset old white striker syndrome.

I dont think their is one now aside from Squillaci. :manny:

I was just watching the Chels-WH game and thinking about it. Mata is unquestionably one of the best players in the league....but I mean in the end it's Juan Mata FFS. Same with Silva, a threat to take over any game he plays in the league, but who's in a hurry to call him something special?

When Robinho came over and had a ball for one season at City I was like :wtb:

I really think RVP is out there alone in his greatness.

How much longer would Ronaldinho have remained relevant if he went to Chelsea or later City when as much was rumored? Players with some skill on the ball who can find a pass are molesting England for incredible weekly wages.

Has it really been that many years Arsenal, Liverpool, Utd, and Chelsea were fielding teams loaded with talent that were an absolute force to be reckoned with? :mindblown:

I know I'm late to this party but gawt damn.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
I was just watching the Chels-WH game and thinking about it. Mata is unquestionably one of the best players in the league....but I mean in the end it's Juan Mata FFS. Same with Silva, a threat to take over any game he plays in the league, but who's in a hurry to call him something special?

When Robinho came over and had a ball for one season at City I was like :wtb:

I really think RVP is out there alone in his greatness.

How much longer would Ronaldinho have remained relevant if he went to Chelsea or later City when as much was rumored? Players with some skill on the ball who can find a pass are molesting England for incredible weekly wages.

Has it really been that many years Arsenal, Liverpool, Utd, and Chelsea were fielding teams loaded with talent that were an absolute force to be reckoned with? :mindblown:

I know I'm late to this party but gawt damn.
yeah, I started to notice this when the premiership started to fall off in Champions League. The summer Cronaldo left changed everything. The league has not been the same.

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
yeah, I started to notice this when the premiership started to fall off in Champions League. The summer Cronaldo left changed everything. The league has not been the same.

And what makes it worse is fukking BeIn Sports making it impossible for me to stan La Liga :upsetfavre:

Michu appearing from the segunda and becoming a threat in a two team league is whatever, but he shouldn't be able to immediately walk into the EPL and score as many goals as he did in league all of last season in ten fewer appearances :damn: