Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Choppas on deck.

@penfield @concise what are plane tickets from where you're at to Brazil looking like?

From MIA I can get to Rio and back for ~$800 :blessed:

its gonna be real bad for pen, he stays out in the west where thar be dragons and whatnot.

@concise you live in bk right? ny is far but i bet it's cheaper because so many more planes going in and out compared to most airports

Last edited by a moderator:

concise

Veteran
Daps
Brooklyn, yup.

Just did a quick check, they all start in the 1200 range from Kennedy Airport.

KOTK

Pro
Daps
look at that map and scroll down until you see an island called Florianopolis :noah: it's in the same state

i have a friend who lives there, might say fukk that club and just kick it here instead if you make it down that far south:
250px-Avenida_Beira_Mar_Norte_Florianopolis.jpg

brazil_florianopolis_l.jpg

2.87884_7856gra-localizada-na-costa-leste-de-florianopolis-a-ilha.jpg

in brazil girls often dress for the club just to go shopping :noah:
My mate got with a girl from there in Africa.:whoo: Till then I thought we had the only S.A. islands.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
@Hollister , @KingHurst
Suarez open to Liverpool exit - Goal.com

“I’m in a world-class team, an elite team like Liverpool. And if another team comes around with more prospects of competing in international club competitions games, which is willing to have [me], they are welcome.

“We would talk to the club, we would see if I want to go, if I don’t want to go.”

kghah.png
kghah.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils

:pachaha:

Tis true tho. I went dub (soundsystems for you other folks) this one time and I seen this Oriental dude with dreads and I was :ohhh: and all I thinkin to myself, they actually do suit him, in a venue full of Rastaman.

When they dye their hair it dont really look out of place, as if it was on a white or Indian person as an example, they make fukked up hairstyles work better. And then when you watch them Asian films and tv games shows with all the off key shyt that goes on them, what they wear doesnt really look that fukked up in comparison tbh. They just know how to fukk with colours better than anyone else. You'll notice this when you watch their films, some many different array of colours they use in them for mood settings or for symbols.