Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
You might be onto something :ohhh:

Prince & The Revolution; Dez dikkerson & Prince

The Beatles; Ringo

Vampire Weekend; Rostam

Some dude was probably gay in New Order

Bloc Party; Kele

The big black guy in Bon Iver is probably gay
Even the drummer in the band in Almost Famous was gay. It's just the rules.

the worst part is that i was fulfilling the spicy latina requirement for my M.A. in coli'ism :sadcam:

now i have to start pawgin, never been good at that :sadcam:
Urban Outfitters

You'll be needing that.

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Go for the barely legal pawgs. Less tainted, more willing to be corrupted

:yeshrug: just not interested

as noted this morning, i'm a 2 on that chart, i'm bilingual (kinda), been a member of four different religious groups in my day ( :why: ) worldly as all fukk, and have friends from all races and economic classes, meaning nobody ever knows what i am. consequently, i hear white girls say a lot of racist shyt that makes me :whoa: about even approaching them

regardless of my own genetics, i'm down for the cause of all oppressed peoples :birdman:

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
sometimes i feel like i'm coasting through life, like i have a good support system, familial and otherwise ( = OFT :hug: ), and it makes me lazy and less sharp about controlling thoughts and feelings and whatnot

then i get temporarily mad when s.p.j.o. (spicy latina j/o) switches shyt up on me, only to realize that it's a really safe way to practice dealing with stuff that actually matters :ehh:

tumblr_kpt159KjlY1qa368xo1_500.gif
all in the game yo

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
:yeshrug: just not interested

as noted this morning, i'm a 2 on that chart, i'm bilingual (kinda), been a member of four different religious groups in my day ( :why: ) worldly as all fukk, and have friends from all races and economic classes, meaning nobody ever knows what i am. consequently, i hear white girls say a lot of racist shyt that makes me :whoa: about even approaching them

regardless of my own genetics, i'm down for the cause of all oppressed peoples :birdman:

So why you say pawgin then :ld:

I just know if I ever have kids with a bird im 75% sure she isn't gunna be British white

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
That's that goon talk breh breh.

Now let's focus on how you and @Hollister gotta take me out to this club called Warung

21228989.jpg

warung.jpg

i knew my breh @Don Rhymus would feel me on this one :salute: :salute:

:whoo: WARUNG

go here: Contact | Warung Beach Club - Praia Brava - Itajaí - SC

look at that map and scroll down until you see an island called Florianopolis :noah: it's in the same state

i have a friend who lives there, might say fukk that club and just kick it here instead if you make it down that far south:
250px-Avenida_Beira_Mar_Norte_Florianopolis.jpg

brazil_florianopolis_l.jpg

2.87884_7856gra-localizada-na-costa-leste-de-florianopolis-a-ilha.jpg

in brazil girls often dress for the club just to go shopping :noah:

Last edited by a moderator:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Bruh @horse. kills Florianopolis has long been on my map. :blessed:

I'm definitely going to Brazil next summer. Not to see games, not to try and live out coli-sexual tourism fantasies, but just to feel that energy. I'm tryna be dropped off in that country for a month or two and just catch vibes b.

You just know that this is going to be the biggest nation wide celebration any nation will have anywhere near the prime of our lives. Like, what else matters this much to a country.

Euro's in France? :ld:
World Cup in Russia :dead:
Winter Olympics in Russia (Well, it'll probably mean the world to them but fukk every part of that)

This is it for us brehs. This is our Woodstock. The Olympics will merely be a sequel. Until Brazil go crashing out that place is going to be popping the fukk off.

And I'mma be there in some dusty ass dancehall miles away from any stadiums drunk off potent ethnic beverages tuning into the transmissions of a satellite heart :blessed:

Last edited by a moderator:

thatrapsfan

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Where's that French breh?

Karim Benzema : "On ne va pas me forcer chanter La Marseillaise"

:scusthov: @ people trying to railroad Benzema into singing the national anthem.

He said he never has and never will because its up to him and no one can force him to. Pointed out that Zidane never did either and no one had a problem with it. Platini also came out and said he never sang it. Le Pen's party made a statement describing him as an unloyal overpaid footballer. This could be dismissed as hackery if they didn't receive a quarter of the vote the past election.