Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

KOTK

Pro
Daps
Speaking of music

I was revisiting some of those legendary DFA Remixes this weekend from 6+ years ago and lo and behold I thought I had heard them all when I saw they did a Justin Timberlake remix that I guess was never released :wtf:

Not their best...but sorta groovy :ehh:

Justin Timberlake - My Love (DFA remix) - YouTube

But this makes me think of remixes, and how often times it's not the remixer, but the song they chose to remix was sorta terrible? And how it sorta goes both ways between the remixer and the original song. It's usually not just a bad remixer or a bad song.

Not saying "My Love" is bad, just general observations on remixes...continue on :coffee:
The main criterion is that it sound substantially different, otherwise: no dice.

That just sounds like a tedious version of the original.

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
whey, everyone likes a drink :pachaha:, I dont think Ive heard owt special about carver, dunno though

aye, Gillespie should have known better then to mess with Shearer, he was barely 10st, if that

Shearer didnt like the Paddys alot did he, especially the Northern ones. Neil Lennon headbuttin his boot.

Sam Peel

Banned
Daps
Reppin
South London
article-2295461-18C4E899000005DC-748_634x851.jpg

[ame]http://youtu.be/ZELckGLDCLE[/ame]

dennis roadman

nuclear war in my bag
Daps
Reppin
solsbury hill
Another Girl loves this shyt. Get her to bring the rest in a jeep.

there has been a total of ONE sohh/coli female i thought was actually worth talking to, based on looks of course :shaq2:

it miiiight have been that_dozen but it might not have been. slim short brown skin girl with shoulder length hair. too lazy to search thru the pic thread rehashes soooooo fukk this whole endeavor tbf :shaq2:

but we can be friends! :thumbsup: also i will fukk down from time to time :manny: you never know ladies, you might get horse dikk* after all :myman:

*penis name not indicative of length or girth :to:

Scottie Drippin

Should Never Mention Me
Daps
Reppin
The Traps of Unified Korea
Been an eventful week, brehs. The second hottest chick I ever smashed came back down. She's cousins with one of my brehettes who prompty delivered her to my abode. They both got drunk off of a hilariously little amount of vodka canberry and started p-popping. Then my brehette ever so slyly left the scene, effectively delivering a Top 10 worthy alley-oop.

Met a girl who just passed her final piss test for her P.O. She plans to celebrate this weekend by, and I'm quoting here, "build a half-pipe of snow and shaun white that shyt". I'm sure this weekend will be eventful.

Had a little get together last Tuesday. Troll came through and crushed the buildings while I was making a taco bell run in someone elses car. There was a hookah out back, they circled the house and thought it was a bong. Called in wild backup. You could see them dying for some probable cause to run up in the building. They were furious.

Got put into a rough spot Friday niht actually had to cockblock for, and I'm really trying to remember another instance here, the first time in my life. :snoop:

But ultimately gave no shyt as after the blocked party moped on home I was invited to a get together at a house this chick I know is house-sitting with turned rather smoothly into a cheap champagne hot tub jubilee.

Stayed in on St. Patty's Day :ld: