Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
there has been a total of ONE sohh/coli female i thought was actually worth talking to, based on looks of course :shaq2:

it miiiight have been that_dozen but it might not have been. slim short brown skin girl with shoulder length hair. too lazy to search thru the pic thread rehashes soooooo fukk this whole endeavor tbf :shaq2:

but we can be friends! :thumbsup: also i will fukk down from time to time :manny: you never know ladies, you might get horse dikk* after all :myman:

*penis name not indicative of length or girth :to:

:leostare: How slim is slim? How brown is brown? Depending on the interpretation, it could apply to half of them.

And they reworked the thread to put most of the pics on the first page, as well. But some of them were taken down later.

http://www.the-coli.com/locker-room/12625-women-coli-where-them-pictures-vol-2-a.html

Didn't we hear that @Luchini posted on soccer boards? We could solicit her opinion on stuff.

There's also @colicolicoli who adopted that Xabi Alonso smiley. :yeshrug:

Last edited by a moderator:

King Theo

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I gotta think about this breh. With Cashley you see it but Rio, imma have to think about this.

oprah-named-forbes-most-influential-celebrity-2013(1).gif

cc: @-YDB- and @MrTV4

:manny:

but @Montez if he was gonna play for belgium he shoulda been playing before. this season has been all :mindblown: for me

Last edited by a moderator:

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:leon:
The Paris Saint-Germain forward has insisted that he gets on well with the Swedish star, despite admitting he is often abusive to team-mates

Lucas Moura has claimed his comments slamming the personality of Paris Saint-Germain team-mate Zlatan Ibrahimovic’s were taken out of context.

The youngster had been quoted as saying that the Swede regularly insults his colleagues, but has now moved to emphasise his respect for the former AC Milan man.

"I gave an interview over the phone yesterday and ended up being misunderstood about what I said about Ibra," he told Globoesporte.

"I talked to [them] about how Ibra yells a lot, complains, curses ... but these are normal things for a striker, because everyone wants to win and score goals.

"It's his way, but he is a great player and is very important for the team. He treats me very well, he plays with me and talks with me. We get along very well."

does anybody likes playing with Ibra ....besides Pique?? :mjpls:

#1 pick

The Smart Negroes
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lamb of God
I don't even think Neymar wants to leave. He likes Brazil, he is paid like a king, he lives the live in Brazil and to leave for Europe to entertain cacs. He would rather entertain my nikkas.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
there has been a total of ONE sohh/coli female i thought was actually worth talking to, based on looks of course :shaq2:

it miiiight have been that_dozen but it might not have been. slim short brown skin girl with shoulder length hair. too lazy to search thru the pic thread rehashes soooooo fukk this whole endeavor tbf :shaq2:

but we can be friends! :thumbsup: also i will fukk down from time to time :manny: you never know ladies, you might get horse dikk* after all :myman:

*penis name not indicative of length or girth :to:
thats not dozen. Dozen is team light skinned. (she a really nice girl, I met her over at that DC SOHH meet up a few years ago. She pretty too.)