Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I'm devoid of opinion on any USMNT matters, ever. I don't care who plays as long as they get the job done. I don't care what formation as long as they get the job done.

I just go through the week like :merchant: and if we win it's all good.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
Cashley aint got no kids, so he cool if Rio's women left him so do the kids.

Imagine Rio in a Spiderman costume climbing some building in protest, fathers 4 justice

Didn't TheSun insinuate that the best english LB ever was a switch hitter??

Cheryl Cole :ohlawd:

@yoyoyo1
its not looking good without Donovan :to: Every fukking game is a struggle :sadcam:

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
I'm devoid of opinion on any USMNT matters, ever. I don't care who plays as long as they get the job done. I don't care what formation as long as they get the job done.

I just go through the week like :merchant: and if we win it's all good.

:what: I just had to google USMNT, why did you need to include M, its wimmins football that has to differentiate, like WNBA

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:what: I just had to google USMNT, why did you need to include M, its wimmins football that has to differentiate, like WNBA

because the Women's national team is more popular, more successful and just more talented than our men's national team :lolbron:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Didn't TheSun insinuate that the best english LB ever was a switch hitter??

Cheryl Cole :ohlawd:

Cashley scoring own goals maybe, theres the phone rumour and him giving head to Pennant for a dare/lost bet who knows, but he dont have good taste in blonde white women tho.

Cheryl ruined the marriage by inviting her mother to live with them in their Surrey mansion :mindblown: Also Cheryl put her career before her marriage Cashley wanted yutes, Cheryl wanted more fame, the marriage was always gunna fail.

Daps
... And John Carver has been charged

How in the name of bloody hell can that be? An official saw the incident, took action and they can take retrospective action but not in the case where the lad's leg gets bend backwards at the knee. fukking FA are fukking Arseholes

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
... And John Carver has been charged

How in the name of bloody hell can that be? An official saw the incident, took action and they can take retrospective action but not in the case where the lad's leg gets bend backwards at the knee. fukking FA are fukking Arseholes

Wasnt Carver the brehs who got into it with Bellamy even tho thats not really a hard thing to do at the best of times. Bellamy is misunderstood

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
cause the women are respected and have their own reputation as well. theyve earned it of course.

the brits had to ban women's football in the 40s when it was just as popular as the men's game :whistle:

surprised and not surprised at the german clique, was always going to hurt the team. surprised because this is the united states and we dont play that shyt. not surprised cause they arent really american. except boyd. boyd has the right idea, if you look at his twitter/instagram :D

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Cashley scoring own goals maybe, theres the phone rumour and him giving head to Pennant for a dare/lost bet who knows, but he dont have good taste in blonde white women tho.

Cheryl ruined the marriage by inviting her mother to live with them in their Surrey mansion :mindblown: Also Cheryl put her career before her marriage Cashley wanted yutes, Cheryl wanted more fame, the marriage was always gunna fail.

:dwillhuh::dwillhuh:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
@yoyoyo1
its not looking good without Donovan :to: Every fukking game is a struggle :sadcam:

so true. i thought we'd actually not lose in mexico this time around but i'm now leaning more towards a 5-0 loss

the team is completely different with landon in it, hopefully when he comes back he can solve all these morale problems

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
:pachaha: thats it.

Isnt Carver bit of a pisshead?

Or am I just gettin the whole Shearer KO'in Keith Gillespie in a bar mixed up

whey, everyone likes a drink :pachaha:, I dont think Ive heard owt special about carver, dunno though

aye, Gillespie should have known better then to mess with Shearer, he was barely 10st, if that