Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
@Kunty McPhuck
yo why is England making a big deal about Rio pulling out of the national team when 1)Most of the fans dont like Rio for illogical reasons and 2)Most of them were like "good riddance :rudy:" when Hodgson decided to leave him out for football reasons.

Well because Rio was campaignin that he still wanted to play for England. He got picked and then pulled out citing that he could play but his doctors note i mean his training regime would have to be adapted for the rigours of international football, basically its WWE levels of fukkery. All he had to do was play in Montenegro next tue.

The truth is Rio scared as fukk of Sir Fergie and fell back. No brap brappin for him

Last edited by a moderator:

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Well because Rio was campaignin that he still wanted to play for England. He got picked and then pulled out citing that he could play but his doctors note i mean his training regime would have to be adapted for the rigours of international football, basically its WWE levels of fukkery. All he had to do was play in Montenegro next tue.

The truth is Rio scared as fukk of Sir Fergie and fell back. No brap brappin for him

Been evident Rio is a afraid of whites for a while.

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
:dead: @
“He already broke Carlos’ heart,” another source said. “Why drive the knife in and twist it?”

poor Bocanegra :to: ....:childplease: fukk outtta here.

We goin to fire Jurgen and hire who? It was wrong to hire a coach with progressive ideas in the first place....

maybe Bob Bradley was right ? When you got no talent, being pragmatic might be the best approach. :manny:

====

@Montez and other city fans
how you feel about Kompany making an appearance for Belgium ??:russ:

phillycavsfan

WAHOOWA
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Philadelphia
Thing is, Bocanegra's not even starting on a second division Spanish side. He doesn't deserve to start. Captain's armband should've been given to Howard or Mikey a while ago.

I like how he's gone out of his way to recruit mixed cats like Gomez, Chandler, and Fabian Johnson. That would never happen under Bradley and Arena (especially Arena). I also like how he's spearheaded efforts to revamp the youth system.

That said, tactically he leaves a LOT to be desired. He's a worse Gameday coach than Bradley. He also kinda pisses me off waiting so long to release rosters and lineups.

Montez

Superstar
Daps
Boys do favour their mothers and in Rio's case both the mothers in his life are white, so when he tries to rebel against the whites he all comes back to him disrespecting his madre.

or like Ashley Cole he has a Oedipus complex

I gotta think about this breh. With Cashley you see it but Rio, imma have to think about this.

@Montez and other city fans
how you feel about Kompany making an appearance for Belgium ??:russ:

oprah-named-forbes-most-influential-celebrity-2013(1).gif

cc: @-YDB- and @MrTV4

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
“Now suddenly it’s a higher level. Suddenly I have to adjust in training or suddenly I don’t know if I’m in the starting 11. Or I have to switch (formations) and still I have to solve it on the field. I have to build chemistry with the guy I never see when I come into camp. When all those elements we throw at them now, because if we don’t do it, it’s too late in the World Cup.”

jesus. if we even make it to the world cup at this rate :aicmon: