Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

concise

Veteran
Daps
Doesn't make sense to me :wow:

While Bella Venus only has 22 daps :wow:

Injustice, tbh. :sadbron:

SheeBadd only got 4 :what:

:krs: I finally see what you're talking about. That must be a glitch from reworking old posts to have most pics on the front page. :laff:

Click the daps button at the top of the page, drop menu shows up with slightly more accurate numbers to posts. :laff:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
InnocentDevil's nerd appeal :wow:

Pretty black nerds are a weakness :ohlawd:

:leostare: iirc from the uploaded pics, she fits somewhere on the 2nd row of this chart here

SKIN_TONE_CHART.jpg

Ive actually met her, breh. :comeon:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
Boca's statement. :wow: You see why he's Captain America in the first place :wow:

During the last 18 months Jurgen has introduced a lot of new ideas to the team and has a vision of how he wants to grow the program. Every coach around the world has his own style and methods. He has always been up front with players about where they stand and where he sees them going. Not every player is going to be happy with all of the decisions and methods, but he will tell you to your face where you stand. From a coach, that is the best thing you could ask for. One of the greatest strengths of this team has always been our unity and spirit, and we all remain committed to the cause of qualifying for the World Cup.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
That skintone chart is one of the great irrelevancies I've seen on the internet :bow:

Clocking in at a cool 9. 12 or 13 when I'm on vacay :dealwithit: