Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
VW + new Strokes album + new Wavves album...legendary day :lawd:

Downloading that Strokes as we speak

Rolled my ankle last night at 5 a side footy, continued playing cuz it wasnt that bad at the time. Woke up today and could barely walk from the pain. Guess'll have to chalk it up as a sick day, its a shame theres no games today, wasted.

Roaden Polynice

Superstar
Daps
Downloading that Strokes as we speak

Rolled my ankle last night at 5 a side footy, continued playing cuz it wasnt that bad at the time. Woke up today and could barely walk from the pain. Guess'll have to chalk it up as a sick day, its a shame theres no games today, wasted.

Aren't The Strokes huge in Brazil? Seems like every Strokes video I go to has a bunch of dudes speaking excitedly in portuguese.

Daps
Including caretakers Blackburn had 5 managers so far this season, who do they think they are ? Chelsea ?

EDIT:ah aye, just seen that list and i must add Peter Beardsley>>>>>>>>>> Gianfranco Zola

Daps
whey, they are letting that little scouse c*nt off cos a linesman saw the tackle, whey, if he did then that twat should be fukking well sacked

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
whey, they are letting that little scouse c*nt off cos a linesman saw the tackle, whey, if he did then that twat should be fukking well sacked

Rumour has it that the Citeh of Liverpool had a petition already signed and sealed and ut only needed to be delivered if the FA were gunna charge him

gho3st

plata or plomo
Daps
Reppin
@Kunty McPhuck
yo why is England making a big deal about Rio pulling out of the national team when 1)Most of the fans dont like Rio for illogical reasons and 2)Most of them were like "good riddance :rudy:" when Hodgson decided to leave him out for football reasons.

Last edited by a moderator:
Daps
@Kunty McPhuck
yo why is England making a big deal about Rio pulling out of the national team when 1)Most of the fans dont like Rio for illogical reasons and 2)Most of them were like "good riddance :rudy:" when Hodgson decided to leave him out for football reasons.

am pissed off about him pulling out, ooh er, cos its nailed on Salyor will get injured if he plays. other then that I couldnt give a shiney shyte about England

Last edited by a moderator: