Essential The Official Football (Soccer) Thread - We are SO back, the Premier League returns!

dirty_yo

hired help
Daps
Reppin
the trashcan
Did you ever think that you would be this rich?
Did you ever think that you would have these hits?
Did you ever think that you would be the don, have a crib with a fifty acre lawn?
Did you ever think that you would be this paid?
Were there times when your ass was real afraid?
Did you ever think that you would sell out tours, have a show with fifty million viewers?

Mané Swagincha

6 times
Daps
Is that on a turf of futsal, i play in a futsal type league with those low bouncing balls.

Its on astroturf, much like the turf used in some russian stadiums with a size 5 ball. A full size field is half the size of a pro pitch, hence the 5 a side. I used to play on full sized pitch in the states before and during highschool, cant be doing that kind of running anymore.

:ohhh: how proficient at portuguese would someone have to be

0% breh

@Hollister you got a business plan or are you running things day-to-day?

Running it day to day really, month to month actually since students pay in advance much like a school. I got some kind of business plan in case the companies I teach want to register me in, but now life's too good to switch up. Ultimatley I want to get a school popping, but them taxes out here :whew:

Last edited by a moderator:

Kunty McPhuck

Scust Szn has Returned
Daps
Reppin
Books and Pencils
Its on astroturf, much like the turf used in some russian stadiums with a size 5 ball. A full size field is half the size of a pro pitch, hence the 5 a side. I used to play on full sized pitch in the states before and during highschool, cant be doing that kind of running anymore.

0% breh

Running it day to day really, month to month actually since students pay in advance much like a school. I got some kind of business plan in case the companies I teach want to register me in, but now life's too good to switch up. Ultimatley I want to get a school popping, but them taxes out here :whew:

Gone for your aids test yet, after your recent shenanigans?

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
weird how the only legacy i will leave in this world is this thread i bestowed on you bítches back in the sohhdays

but like all good things americans take it over, suck all the soul out of it and make it lowest common denominator of the worst kind

i miss the days when i thought kotk and coates were the same people (carlisle is surely a made up place) and mastermind was called guru84. whatever happened to FFK, the welsh cúnt?

LOVE ME PEOPLE, I AM YOUR SAVIOUR

I dunno y'know.

Those were good days, but i quite enjoy the current OFT, random americans and oyoyoyo aside(this isn't a playful jibe, you're boring pal).

I don't post as much now but that's mostly because life dictates i can't. Plus my heart isn't in it as much any more. But i still enjoy it.

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
Did you ever think that you would be this rich?
Did you ever think that you would have these hits?
Did you ever think that you would be the don, have a crib with a fifty acre lawn?
Did you ever think that you would be this paid?
Were there times when your ass was real afraid?
Did you ever think that you would sell out tours, have a show with fifty million viewers?
wrong song mate

Gilver

Really?
Daps
Reppin
NW, UK
I sat down to my laptop to get some work done but i feel like continuing my self indulgent scribing instead :smug:

So where was i? Oh right. The next morning i wake up with numerous texts and calls, i'm expecting them all to be along the lines of "please don't tell him" "lets never speak of it again" etc etc, you know, the usual. But friends, this is not what i saw before my weary morning-after eyes. I was confronted with questions, such as "why did we do that?" and "what was that?"

Now at this point, any sane and decent human being would have replied "It was nothing" but there's something i've come to realise in the last few months, i am no decent person. I always held this illusion that i was, but here i am, at the podium in front of my OFT brothers telling you that i am not. Maybe i'm being harsh, maybe it would be more appropriate to say "I'm human", but i have moments of horrifying clarity where i can't help but realise that i can't be, not with some of the things i've done. I'm still young though...blah blah, it won't do to argue with myself, there be a story to regale.

Anyway, i simply reply "I don't know...it was something" and with that one text truly starts a journey i both regret and am perversely proud of in equal measure(like i said, i'm a dikk).

So we exchange a few more texts, they're normal...bordering on flirtatious. It just so transpires that this sunday the 23rd the pub for the football is on the agenda. Nothing like the smooth elixir of larger to facilitate and accelerate infidelity. I'm about 4/5 pints deep now, surrounded by lads watching football, little do they know the treacherous deeds that i'm plotting on my phone. I suddenly say "Meet me", i expect a "i can't..." or something, but i get a "where?"...it's on.

I figured i could use the excuse of alcohol again, this doesn't become a real mistake until i do something/meet her when i'm sober. The clever thing is, she was judge levels of sober. She's in the wrong, but i'm sort of living in that shade of grey still:smug:

Once the pub winds down and our revellers retreat back to their homes i'm on a mission, walking with both anticipation and trepidation at what's to come. I'm drunk so yes i'm walking, i'm not risking my license for this girl, not quite yet anyway. We find a serene place, a bench by the river, which isn't anywhere as romantic as it sounds. We sort of just sit and don't say much for 5 minutes, then as time goes on and words start to flow we move closer and closer, til eventually we're kissing on some random bench near the river. Classy stuff.

Sex doesn't happen. But the way in which we almost agreed to start an affair was business like, we discussed logistics and practicalities. If we'd wrote up a contract it wouldn't have been out of place. But it was not without passion, despite my admittance that i sent that text earlier because i'm a c*nt, there's something there...i don't know what but there is. Chemistry they call it i think. I was a couple of days later treated to the admittance "i would have fukked you right there and then on the bench if you'd wanted to". I like i said mates, FILTH, but oh friends, we will get to that, oh yes we shall:wow:

yoyoyo1

huh?
Daps
I dunno y'know.

Those were good days, but i quite enjoy the current OFT, random americans and oyoyoyo aside(this isn't a playful jibe, you're boring pal).

I don't post as much now but that's mostly because life dictates i can't. Plus my heart isn't in it as much any more. But i still enjoy it.

I am the one who knocks :blessed: